Meet Grim

Meet Grim

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

Light slow footsteps began to approach me.  I started walking fast, even though I had no clue where the hallway led to. The footsteps went faster as I sped up my pace. My heart was pounding, almost as if it'd stop beating.

The footsteps sounded like they were only a few feet away. I noticed that there was a little more light in this end of the hallway. It got light enough where I could barely see where I was going.

I shrieked, as I bumped into a wheel chair.

"What the...how'd that get there?!"I shouted, kicking it to the side. The wheel chair fell over, crashing loudly onto its side. The loud crash seemed to awaken something, as I heard rattling bones approach me. I looked up, and saw this skeleton girl. She was wearing a torn up lolita dress, with a half worn away purple wig. 

She grinned at me, deviously. "You want Dokuro-chan?" she said, her voice sounding like a child.

Scared out of my mind, I backed away as she came closer. "Y-yeah. Where is she?" I asked, reaching into my side pocket for my gun.

She smiled in the creepiest way, and took two steps closer. "If you want her..." she began to say as mysterious coffins slid out of the shadows. "Um..." I said, backing away.

"...you have to get through us!" she shrieked. 

Skeleton men, dressed as warriors, jumped out of the coffins. I took out my gun as soon as they appeared and began shooting. I shot down the Lolita girl, and managed to shoot some of her "warriors".

Their bones kept reattaching, no matter how many times I shot them down. More coffins appeared around me, and more skeletal men rose from their coffins. 

I was cornered, with a pistol as my only weapon. They smiled in the creepiest way, approaching me slower than the zombies from Zombie Land. They were so close, I had to crouch down, in the corner.

I kept shooting, and watched as their bones reattached, over and over, until I was out of ammo. They were just a few feet away when a girl landed onto them, slicing them in half with her katana. 

I looked up at her as she held out her hand to me. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up. 

Studying her features, I noticed she was wearing a black corset. Her bust was large, and looked squished in that corset. She was slim at the waist, she had some meat on her. This girl had a very curvy body, a very hour-glass type.

Her eyes made her look American-Japanese, for they were kind of cat-like, and ocean blue. Her skin was a light creamy shade. She smiled shyly. 

"What're you staring at?" she said a softly.

I laughed, noticing it was not just any girl. 

"Atheana! Where have you been?" 

"Atheana?" she said. I nodded, and went over to hug her. She backed away, and said "I'm Grim...not some silly little "Atheana"." she glared at me and held her head high. 

"W-wha-then where's Athy?!" I shouted. "Look, Miss Gothika..." she began to say as she crossed her arms, and looked at me up and down. "Atheana is my twin, nothing more."  she said with such loath. 

She turned and was about to walk away, when I ran up to her, and stopped her. "What do you mean, "twin"? Can't you just take me to her." she shuddered as if a chill went down her spine when I touched her shoulder gently. I removed my hand from her shoulder and she brushed her shoulder off. 

"Please, never touch me again." she said in such a snobby voice. 

I glared at her and said "Wouldn't dream of it...Now tell me, what's going on?" I put my gun back into my side pocket. 

"The name's Grimilla. Refer to me as Grim, or else."  she snared. "Ugh, yes, go on." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. 

"Atheana and I are of the Dokuro-Tsukasa clan. We were both born at the same second, but from different women. She was born into the Dokuro clan, from Ivy Dokuro & Haruka Dokuro. I was born into the Tsukasa clan, by Damien Tsukasa & Sina Tsukasa. Together we are in the Dokuro-Tsukasa clan." 

she said. I laughed a bit and said, "That makes absolutely no sense! That doesn't make you twins!" I watched her hiss at me, and she came up to me and grabbed me by the throat. I coughed and gasped for air, while she said "Never laugh at me." 

"O-Okay." I groaned, as she let go. I fell onto the concrete pavement with a loud thud. Shrieking in pain, and gasping for air, made me light headed. Everything turned black. 



© 2012 Skittlex Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing