Heart Break

Heart Break

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

Edward threw the glass ornament, letting it shatter into a million pieces. The glass ornament was a little statue I made of him and I. That same day Koda went missing, and Ed was in no mood for my “girly infatuation”, is what he called it. I fell to my knees, and tried picking up every piece. Ed glared at me and walked past me.

This wasn’t the first time Ed had left me heartbroken like that.

When we found Koda, Ed had taken all the credit for finding her, as always.

He was so happy to see her, he had ditched everything to be her. He left everyone behind just to make her remember who she was.

Ed turned his back on me every time. Whenever I tried getting closer to him, he just pushed me aside.

I found myself surrounded by total darkness all the time. While Koda shined like a star. Everyone loved me, I was the star, until Koda came back.

I long desired to change my life, change who I was. If only I had a chance to show them how bright I can shine.

A dark voice called out to me as I lay in the dark. “Atheana-chan…”



© 2012 Skittlex Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing