New Found Love

New Found Love

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

It was raining cats and dogs when Sasana found me. I had fallen asleep so easily since the rain begun. She sighed heavily and I heard her whisper to some stranger. Someone picked me up in their arms and carried me as we walked over to Sasana’s apartment. I was too scared to open my eyes because I was afraid of the person carrying me. I was afraid it wasn't Edward.

The strange man gently laid me on the couch and I felt him cover me with some soft warm quilts. Sasana walked over and hit me on the forehead lightly. “I know you’re awake, Atheana.” She laughed. I opened up my eyes just enough to take a glance at my rescuer. It was a boy my age, with dark hair and matching onyx eyes. His skin was so immensely pale. He smirked at me as I opened my eyes completely. “Good morning, sleepy head.” He said in such an amazing monotone. Like, his monotone voice was also happy. My cheeks flushed and he snickered.

We stared at each other; he looked into my onyx eyes. Something Edward had never done. “Hey, what happened last night?” Sasana broke the awkward yet pleasant silence. I blushed and sat up and hid like Koda did when she first met Ed. Sasana sat next to me and stared at me. “Well! What happened?” she repeated. I took a deep breathe, trying to hold back the tears. “Koda and I…we were arguing about who will end up with Edward.” I looked down and Sasana shouted, “…And!?” I faked a smile and said “Well, in the end…he chose her.”

“It will always be her…” Ed’s voice echoed in my head. Tears streamed down my cheeks again. Sasana sighed and hugged me. “You know, you guys really scared us. When you took out your dagger, and Koda took out her gun, I thought you were both bluffing. But then when you actually cut her, I knew you’d kill her for Ed, if given a chance.”  My rescuer stared at me with caring eyes.

“What’s so special about Edward?” he said, looking down. Sasana and I both looked at him and I started to say, “You don’t know Edward! He’s the most amazing man I have ever met.” I said, my voice cracking at every word due to my tears. He smirked and said “All he does is ignore you, and treat you like dirt. Yet, you still bother to hang around him.” I glared at him and pushed Sasana off of me. He smirked even more as I stood up and walked over to him.

“Don’t you dare slander Ed’s name!” I shouted with teary eyes. He stood up and I stared up at him. He was very tall…then again everyone is tall compared to me. He cupped my face and bent down to me. “Why should you spend life waiting for something that’ll never happen? When you can have this…” he said as he closed his eyes and gently kissed me passionately. I felt a strange sensation and sparky kind of tingle run through me. As if the kiss was magical. I closed my eyes and kissed back instantly. He broke the kiss slowly and he smirked, staring deep into my eyes.

Sasana giggled, ruining the most perfect moment, as we both looked over to her. “Oh, heh, my bad.” She said smiling. “Sasuke, you’ll be late for Kakashi-sensei.” She said. Sasuke let go and smiled sweetly. “Well, I hope we’ll see each other again.” I gazed at him as he walked to Sasana’s door. He turned back and winked at me, before leaving. My face was hot so I knew I was blushing insanely.  

Sasana smiled and said, “I never thought I’d see Sasuke so happy. You’re lucky, Atheana.” I completely ignored her words for I was too busy daydreaming about Sasuke-kun. 



© 2012 Skittlex Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012
Tags: Sasuke Uchiha, Sasana Elric, love, romance, grim, depressing


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing