Fear is Your Worst Enemy

Fear is Your Worst Enemy

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

Sasana's POV

 

Atheana was gone, and the only clue of her location, was the aroma of her strong vanilla perfume. “Hm…she must have been here.” I said, gazing at the first hallway. It was too dark to see into.

I searched all about my apartment for a flashlight. Once I found one, I walked back into my room and slowly headed into the hallway, shaking with fear.

The floor creaked loudly as I slowly walked through the dark. Flinching and jumping up at every noise I heard, I dropped the flashlight. It flickered, making a loud crash as it hit the ground. Faint scents of death filled the air. I coughed and covered my nose with my sleeve. 

The hairs along my neck stood up, as I felt the vibe of a ghostly presence. I slowly turned to run back to my room, but the opening that lead to it, had vanished. Being stuck in the creepiest hallway, with no way out, I was about to loose it.

Light slow footsteps began to approach me.  



© 2012 Skittlex Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing