Stabbed Right in the~~~~~!!!

Stabbed Right in the~~~~~!!!

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

Atheana's POV

 

I shrieked, as he stabbed between my thighs with his sharp katana. Blood gushed out, as he removed his sword. Gasping, and wincing at the pain, I fell onto my knees. "How....how dare you...father..." I groaned. My father smirked and walked away, leaving me to bleed out. "That should teach you not to mess with Rage." 


I lay in a pool of blood for hours. My tear stained eyes opened, as I heard Grim appear. Everything was blurred. She was whispering to someone. My vision cleared, as I saw her speaking to Sasana. 

She gasped and ran over to me. "Atheana!" she shouted. "S-Sasana..." I replied. 

She helped me up, and gasped as she saw the blood gushing out of me. "Grim!!! We need to help her!" she watched Grim shake her head. 

"Father's sword contained snake venom. There's no chance she'll  survive..." she said. 

Sasana glared and rolled her eyes. "Well, don't just leave us in suspense. How can we save her?!" she said. 

I sighed, "Grim isn't too good with this kind of stuff. I am though. Someone will have to suck the venom out." 

Sasana snickered, and started laughing uncontrollably.
"What?" Grim and I asked simultaneously. 

She stopped laughing and wiped a tear out of the corner of her eye. "I know someone who'd be willing to help." 



© 2012 Skittlex Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing