Chapter 3: Realization

Chapter 3: Realization

A Chapter by mae-mae<3

As the tears poured out of my eyes, and down my cheeks Justin took me in his arms and held me. I layed my head on his chest and cryed for ages. The pain I was feeling was like being shot in the heart. I couldn't feel. I was numb.

 

Realization hit when I thought about the memories I've had with my now deceased family. The good memories, the arguments, the fighting, the loving and quality time. I'd never get those back. So I'm going to hang onto them for the rest of my life. I'll learn to cope with what has happened. But, right about now, I don't think I'll ever be happy again.

 

As I continued to cry, Justin started humming. I didn't recognize the tune. But it put me to sleep fast. I thought I was having nightmares, until I woke up and it was all true. My cheeks were still wet, and I realized i was still crying.

 

Only when the crying turned to sobs did he start rubbing my back,"It'll be okay Molly. Shh, shh, it's okay, don't cry."

 

I tried to stop, but couldn't think of how any of this was okay. I was kidnapped, my family is dead, and now I'm running away with that same kidnapper. My life is turning out to be some living hell.

 

As Jeeves continued to drive I saw the airport up ahead. Maybe being on a plane for the first time will get my mind off.... things.

 

*****

 

It was when we were on the plane, I realized that I was terrified of flying. I clenched the arm rests and locked my head back on the seat thinking "OhmyGod OhmyGod! What am I doing? What if we crash? Ugh!"

 

Justin, who was in the seat next to me, lightly put his hand on mine, "Relax." he said, and I did. He moved his hand when I stopped shaking. I didn't notice I was shaking at all in the first place.

 

I tried making myself scared again so I could feel his touch once more. But I couldn't do it. So I pretended to fall asleep and I let my head fall onto his shoulder. Eventually I did fall asleep and when I woke up his head rested on mine. I got the chills. Good chills, this felt nice.

 

As he slept I let my mind wander onto what I am going to do.. "Live with him? Possible. Find my own place? I'm only fifteen. What if he calls child services or whatever? I don't want to be labeled as the "orphan" Ugh that would suck. Everyone would sympathize and say 'Oh I'm so sorry!' i hate sympathy... I really do."

 

Up above the pilot said,"We are now landing in California, please put your seat belts on."

 

California? Okay I may not know a lot about planes but I do know that it wouldn't take one trip to go from NYC to CA. Maybe I slept walked onto the second plane... and the third... maybe fourth?

 

I reached over and poked Justin's stomach. He lifted his head up and looked at me as I lifted my head. I blushed slighty and he did the same.

 

"We're landing.", I said. He lifted his arms up and stretched. He smiled at me. With a long arm he reached over me and pulled up the shade on the window.

 

"Welcome to California", he said with a new brightness in his eye. I looked out the window expecting the palm tree, ocean type look. Well that's what I saw. Along with mountains and rivers or lakes too. it was beautiful. Probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

 

I looked over to Justin and he smiled at me. I smiled back getting this fuzzy feeling.

 

And that's when I realized, I just might be in love with my kidnapper.



© 2009 mae-mae<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on February 21, 2009


Author

mae-mae&lt;3
mae-mae<3

All Over Dover, DE



About
I no longer have a computer available unless i sneak onto my sisters when she's away. :) Dispicable me. I can only write decent poetry when i'm in a state of depression. but throughout the day i'll th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by mae-mae<3


Flinch Flinch

A Book by mae-mae<3