Chapter 7: New Fear

Chapter 7: New Fear

A Chapter by mae-mae<3

I wrapped my arms around Justin feeling up his back. I don't know what i expected. Wings? I don't know.

 

Maybe he's not an angel. Maybe he's just my guardian. I'll take either. Just so long as it's him.

 

"Molly, I'd like you to meet Officer Jones.", he said rubbing my back absent-mindedly.

 

The police officer looked young. About 34 I'd guess. With dark eyes and dark brown hair. But he had slight crow's feet from age.

 

"Nice to meet you.", I all but muttered.

 

He looked at me strangely. Not really creepy, more like... knowing.

 

But I didn't know him.

 

Officer Jones nodded to me and turned around and walked into the house. I wrapped my arms around Justin's waist and stood there looking into his eyes. Not saying a word. I couldn't speak. I was lost in the hazely warmth.

 

He bent down and kissed me, tentively at first, then he gained confidence. All the while a strong tingling sensation jolted through every vein in my body. It felt good. He played along my jawline and neck leaving goosebumps as he went. A wild look entered his eyes. Adrenaline.

 

By now he was all but sticking his toungue down my throat when Officer Jones cleared his throat. I flinched back and Justin froze. Both of our cheeks were blazing red with embarrassment.

 

But instead of being seperated he pulled me closer next to his side. The look on Justin's face was protective, possesive.

 

"We're just cleaning up right now. We have all the evidence we need. We'll be out of the way in about an hour.", Officer Jones said.

 

"Thank you", whispered Justin. His voice rang with sincerity.

 

He smiled down at me. A new look in his eye. He pulled me gently by his side towards the car. He opened the passenger door this time, and walked around the front of the car to get into the driver's seat.

 

"You're driving?", I asked him skeptically.

 

"Yeah. I thought I'd take my life for a ride through Cali for a  bit.", he said smiling at me.

 

I couldn't help but smile back. I'm glad he felt the same way about me as I did him. He is my life now. And I love him too much to put into words.

 

California was gorgeous. Sure I'd seen it on the way here but now I got to enjoy it too. We stopped probably twenty times before he walked me into a resturant for dinner.

 

As we were seated the host batted her eyelashes and bounced her butt as she walked and talked with Justin. All but forgetting about me. We got seated in a booth and were looking over the menus when he looked up abruptly and stared at me. Again, not creepily just... adoring. I looked up my cheeks flushed, and he smiled at me.

 

"You are beautiful.", he said.

 

I fidgeted and brushed my hair out of my face. "Um.. thank you.", I said. I knew it was a lie. I looked a hot mess right about now.

 

That's when he took my chin lightly in his fingers and kissed my lips lightly.

 

"I love you.", he said.

 

A big smile erupted on my face as I said in return,"I love you too."

 

Dinner was forgotten as he stood up and pulled me out of the booth out into the lobby. This resturant wasn't just for dining, it was also a dance club.

 

He pulled me onto the floor and started dancing in random circles, not paying attention to the beat, just dancing. He grabbed me by the hips an twirled me around in circles again and again. I was getting dizzy. Until a man came up to us and looked at Justin.

 

"May I?," he said in a husky voice.

 

Justin eyed him suspiciously. That stare turned into a frightening glare.

 

"We were just leaving," Justin practically growled. Though Justin was about a foot shorter than him, the man backed down.

 

Justin pulled me out of the club and turned around to face me. After thinking for half a second he pushed me backward against the club wall.

 

I looked up at him. I knew my expression showed fear. I was locked onto the side of the building with his two strong arms blocking my ways out.

 

He stared down at me and his glare softened. I had the urge to duck under one of his arms and escape the advance but I thought that might not have been the best idea.

 

Locked under my destiny my mind wandered.

 

Is this what I should be fearing?



© 2009 mae-mae<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dude I can't stop reading! Please write more! This is amazing and you need to have it published when your done! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 1, 2009


Author

mae-mae&lt;3
mae-mae<3

All Over Dover, DE



About
I no longer have a computer available unless i sneak onto my sisters when she's away. :) Dispicable me. I can only write decent poetry when i'm in a state of depression. but throughout the day i'll th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by mae-mae<3


Flinch Flinch

A Book by mae-mae<3