The Call

The Call

A Chapter by redrumdog31

Its been seven days already. Why haven't they called back yet? Did I not pass their inspection? Was I not good enough for them to test on? These thoughts and many more ran through my head as I paced back and forth in my living room.

 

"Ring already damit!" i yelled at the phone so harsh that if the phone was alive I think it would run away and hide. Like it has in most of my dreams.

 

RIIIING RIIIING

 

"Hello?" I answered calmly into the phone.

 

"Yes is this ------ -------?" A deep voice of a man's spoke sending shivers down my spine.

 

"S-speaking."

 

"Right, I called to inform you that we looked over the information that you gave us in the interview and we would like you to be apart of the experiment if you are still interested that is." The man paused waiting for a responce.

 

I hesitated for a moment then relpied, "Of course I'm still interested. When is it and where?"

 

"Good, please be at Safeway Institution on Sunday at 3pm sharp. Understood?"

 

"Got it." I smiled as we said our good byes then hanging up. I went to my calender and wrote down the date. "Damit its only Friday!! Two more days until I can kiss my night terrors good-bye and I can finally rest in peace for good." Still smiling I went to my bedroom and just laid on the floor with a pillow under my head I slowly drifted off into an unplesent slumber as always.



© 2011 redrumdog31


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on July 25, 2011


Author

redrumdog31
redrumdog31

Kailua-Kona, HI



About
Hi my name is Kelsey but friends call me Fred. I'm a laid back kind of person that love the occaional adrenaline rush. Right now I'm taking culinary and will become an awesome chef in the future. O.. more..

Writing