The experimenting starts

The experimenting starts

A Chapter by redrumdog31

I found the room that was at the end of the red line and went inside. The room was white. White walls, white floors, white ceiling, and the people were wearing white lab coats.

 

Nothing in this room was out of place. I saw two female doctors standing in the room as if they were waiting for me. Cautiously walked into the room not sure if it was safe or just another trick from my mind.

 

"Please take a seat and we'll get started." One of the nurses kindly spoke. She had a facemask on but I knew she was smiling underneath it. I walked towards the chair that sat in the middle of the room. It was one of those chairs that looked like a dentist chair only it had straps for arms and legs. Carefully I sat down in the seat, the nurses strapped down both of my arms and legs. Panic started to spread throughout my body, my heart started to race, my breath quickened. I struggled to get free from the restrains.

 

"Please relax so we can start the experiment." The second nurse said. She walked to a table and picked up something I couldn't quick make it out from the angle that I had. I was still struggling when the nurse came back I saw what she was holding. "Injection experiment number 1." There was a sharp pain in my shoulder and soon my vision started to blur. Then all I could see was black. It felt like I was half awake and half asleep. I could hear and feel everything that was around me.

 

"Subject number 526 shows no signs of consciousness. The subject's body seems to have accepted the injection we will wait to see any reaction to the drug." I hear a clicking sound and shuffling around the room. "Take the number 526 to their room please. They will need their rest for tomorrow."

 

"Right away ma'am." A male voice responded. I felt the restrains being removed and two strong arms picking me up to take me to my room. It wasn't a far walk, but it took what seemed like five minutes from the room that I was just in.

 

I was soon gentlly placed on a soft bed. I could feel myself slip away into the insanity of what I call my dreams.



© 2011 redrumdog31


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011


Author

redrumdog31
redrumdog31

Kailua-Kona, HI



About
Hi my name is Kelsey but friends call me Fred. I'm a laid back kind of person that love the occaional adrenaline rush. Right now I'm taking culinary and will become an awesome chef in the future. O.. more..

Writing