Dream #2

Dream #2

A Chapter by redrumdog31

I looked around at my surroundings and saw I was standing in what looked like the middle west. The wind kicked up dust around my ankles a tumble weed casually rolled past in front of me. I started to walk around to find any thing that had life or something.

 

After what seemed like hours I finally came across a circus. I still didn't see anyone around. I was alone here. The circus looked as if it had been abandoned for a long time. The tents had big tears in the sides. Some of them have collapsed probably from the gusts of wind. The colours of the tents had faded from being out in the sun for so long. This place was the saddest circus I have ever seen.

 

As I took at this depressing scene in front of me I heard a rustling that came from within on of the standing tents. Curiosity came over me as I walked towards the suspicious noise. It came from the Big Top that was still standing.

 

I walked into the tent to see what make the noise. Inside there was bleachers along side the tent walls, three rings in the center and inside the middle ring I could see a person hunched over in the fetal position. I couldn't see any features to describe them but I could tell it was a girl that looked about 10.

 

"Hello?" I called out to the girl. "Are you alright?" The girl looked up towards my voice. She had tear stains down her check, her chocolate brown hair was all tangled like a bird's nest, her clothes were dirty from the ground she was on.

 

"Who are you?" She sniffled back her tears. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I don't know why I am here. Could you help me find a way out?"

 

The girl nodded and said, "I can show you the way, but can you help me find my friend first?"

I smiled, "Of course I can." I walked over to her and held my hand out for her to take. She accepted and we walked out of the tent together. "Where was your friend when you saw them last?"

 

"I don't remember. It's been a while." The girl spoke on the verge of crying again.

 

We walked around for a while now and looked in most of the tents that were still standing.

 

There was still one last tent that we haven't looked in yet. It was one of the game tents called 'Pick a Number'. I started to walk towards the tent when the little girl grabbed my wrist and said, "Wait! I've seen people go in there and they never come back out!"

 

"But your friend might be in there. Its the only tent that we haven't checked yet." I gave her a reassuring smile and continued to walk towards the tent. Hesetating the little girl followed me into the tent.

 

Once we entered it was pitch black. I could see in the distance there was a spotlight in the middle of the room and in that spotlight there I saw another girl. She had lighter brown hair than the one that was with me, her clothes looked like they were clean and she looked like she was in a daze like she didn't know what was going on around her.

 

"Who are you? The master will be quite pleased with you." That little girl directed her words towards me.

 

"Master? Who's your master?" I questioned her. She just giggled at my questions. The room soon faded into darkness. "Wait!! Who's your Master!?"

~~~~~~~~~

I awoke from my unwanted slumber. Blinding lights surrounded me. Looking around I saw my room had white walls, a writing desk, a clock hanging on the wall that said the time was 7:07. I rose to my feet and walked to the door only to find that the door was locked. I was trapped in my room. Further exploring my surroundings I had found the bathroom, quipped with a toilet, a sink and a shower. Since I was sweating from the dream I had decided on taking a nice cold shower to fully wake me up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was finished with my shower I walked back into my room to put on some fresh clothes. I spotted something on the writing desk as I was getting ready. It was a piece of paper with a schedule and my name on it.

 

8:00am - Breakfast

 

9:00am - Group Therapy

 

10:00am - Drug testing; Report to Room A

 

11:00am - Relax Time

 

12:00pm - Lunch

 

1:00pm - Individual Therapy/ Rec (See Schedule on bulletin board for time an therapist

 

2:00pm - Individual Therapy/ Rec

 

3:00pm - Individual Therapy/ Rec

 

4:00pm - Individual Therapy/ Rec

 

5:00pm - Group Therepy 2

 

6:00pm - Dinner

 

7:00pm - Individual Therapy/ Rec

 

8:00pm - Individual Therapy/ Rec

 

9:00pm - Drug Testing

 

10:00pm - Lights Out

 

'Wow' I thought to myself, 'That's one strict schedule.' I looked at the clock one more time. 7:59...8:00. I heard a clicking sound signaling the unlocking of the door. I could feel my stomach growling as if saying 'Feed Me Now B***h!' that's what I imagine what my stomach says every time it growls.

 

I exited the room and headed off in a random direction hoping its the way towards the cafeteria where the food will be, I really have no idea where everything is here.



© 2011 redrumdog31


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011


Author

redrumdog31
redrumdog31

Kailua-Kona, HI



About
Hi my name is Kelsey but friends call me Fred. I'm a laid back kind of person that love the occaional adrenaline rush. Right now I'm taking culinary and will become an awesome chef in the future. O.. more..

Writing