Teaser

Teaser

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth
"

this is a quick look at things to come, not an actual chapter

"

 

                “Izzy, wake up, please,” Ben whispered into her ear. His hunched form guarded the limp figure from the rain that had started not soon after they’d left the warehouse. Barley escaping with his life he had managed to rescue this girl from her imprisonment and get both of them out and away before anyone could realize they were gone. After wondering aimlessly for a while he decided that he couldn’t go any further.
                He reached in his pocket and dragged out a small compact cell phone; he quickly pressed some buttons then simply stared at it not wanting to look at the limp form under him. After a quick buzz and a few more buttons pressed he put away the phone and sighed. He put his right hand over her body and the other one beside her head. His face was inches away from her face.
                “Izzy love can you hear me, darling I need you to wake up,” he pleaded with her limp body, “I made a promise to keep you safe, I need you… I need you.” Tears ran down his face and rolled onto her already rain stained face. He started crying hard, his whole body shook.


© 2009 Rose Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So mad.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Confused me! But I remeber reading this!!!!!! So you are putting it in here? Cool!!!!!!!! I want you to right me and read it!!!! I'm working on putting my other Chapters on here!!!!!! If it doesn't work here, than trying other computer, if doesn't work there....stealing yours!!!! Thanks!!!! Love ya!!!! And Great story but want the party to start already!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2009


Author

Rose Elizabeth
Rose Elizabeth

AL



About
I'm a chocoholic who loves to laze around. Thankfully I'm not fat yet! I suck at grammer and spelling so please don't insult me for it! I love music and movies and I totaly think school is a dra.. more..

Writing
trial trial

A Story by Rose Elizabeth


Capture Capture

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth