To Be With You

To Be With You

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth
"

The most interesting story you will ever read!

"

 

                “What’s wrong?” asked Ben coming up from behind me and resting his hand on my shoulder.

                “Oh, nothing,” I laughed nervously picking at the food on the table in front of me. He slid his arms around me, held tight, and started nibbling my ear from the back.

                “What’s with the sudden change in behavior?” I giggled sincerely this time. He could since that I was getting better now.

                “Well I figured if we were together now I might as well take advantage of it,” he said as he spun me around and planted a huge wet one right on my lips. I smiled against his persistent lips and wound my arms around his neck and my hands in his hair. I loved just being with him like this and the fact that we were kissing made it all the more better. His tongue begged for entrance so I let him in. He explored my mouth with it and then started to play with my tongue. I broke it off after a minute for air while his kisses ran down my jaw and neck. He hoisted me up onto the table and pulled my legs around his waist. Oh God, what if we did it tonight. That would be amazing but highly unlikely considering he hadn’t even let Viki down yet. I knew he wasn’t that kind of guy. Eventually it was time for the countdown to the New Year. I found the gang and together we stood at the base of the stage and listened to Alice preach her final good byes to the old year. We all marched up to the top floor and found the big balcony and watched from above in the cold air as the ball dropped in Time’s Square. On the count of one each of us kissed our partners and watched as the year of 2010 began.

                “Well hears to a great New Year!” I hears Alice’s drunken scream from a distance. Eventually people started clearing out and at two all that was left was Sadie, Alex, Morgan, Dex, Ben, Alice, a few of her friends including James, and me. I slow danced with Ben without music for awhile as Alex and Sadie picked at what was left of the food, Morgan and Dex made out in a corner and Alice chatted noisily with her friends. When those various friends finally left she went upstairs with James on her arm. I really hoped they’d stay together, she needed a good guy in her life and he was so innocent. I hugged the girls goodbye and gave Alex and Dex a peck on the cheek and then Ben and I headed home. Thankfully Viki wasn’t there waiting for us. Together we sat down on the couch and I flipped on the telly. I started watching Dirty Jobs while he sat there looking at me. I think it was an hour or so before I hit my breaking point, I couldn’t drive him crazy like that all night.

                “Why are you staring at me?” I asked softly to his face.

                “Because you’re beautiful,” he whispered. I took his face in my hands and slowly lowered my lips to his. His hands slipped around my head and mashed me harder. I crawled on top of him so I wouldn’t have to strain my neck. I could feel that he wanted me so I gave him more. I broke off for air and he kissed down my neck and that’s when I started to unzip my dress. He pulled the light fabric over my head and tossed it on the ground behind us. His lips kissed me softly down my neck and then my collar bone till he finally reached my cleavage. I was so sure he’d be ripping off my bra at any moment and when he didn’t I reached my hand around to undo the clasp. His strong hands took mine and wrapped them around his neck as he continued to kiss my shoulders.

                “Ben,” I whined in his ear, “don’t you want me?”

                “More than you could ever know,” he whispered in my ear before he flipped me onto the couch so I was flat and he was on top of me. His kisses trailed down to my waist and just above my panties which were practically see through. I moaned his name and his kisses got fiercer. His hands made a slip up the side straps of my panties while his tongue occupied its self with my belly button. I reached up to pull his shirt out of his pants and started to undo his buttons. He came back up to my mouth and started passionately kissing me there. We broke off so he could help peel off his shirt. He came back down with overwhelming passion almost literally sucking my face off with me moaning all the time. I’d waited so long for this moment, all my life almost. As I read all those novels mothers would read at night away from their children I imagined him in the hero’s place. I let out a loud squeal of his name as he found my tender spot right under my knee. I wanted him to take my bra off and rip my underwear off and make love to me right then and there but I had no such luck. He pulled up from me and hovered; he could obviously tell I was getting… we were getting to excited.

                “I love you,” he gave me such a deep look it was hard to form words.

                “I… I love you!” I shouted as I grabbed him and dragged him back on top of me. he wasn’t as passionate as before and I could tell he was getting ready to let me down easy.

                “Izz, Izzy we’re not ready,” he sighed as he broke away. I held his head to my cleavage for a minute before responding.

                “Fine,” I sighed reluctantly, “but you’re not telling me we can’t sit here and cuddle” I demanded.

                “No we can’t here, let’s go to my room,” he told me as he lifted me off the couch and headed up the stairs. I blushed furiously all the way and when he laid me down he started kissing me more down the neck. We made out for a couple of hours afterwards and we fell asleep entwined in each other. We woke up together on New Year’s Day at one o’clock.

                “Hey darling,” he whispered toward my face. We were facing each other in bed and our arms were wrapped around each other.

                “Hey,” I giggled at him.

                “I love you,” he looked so smug.

                “I love you too,” his smirk grew ten times.

                “How did I wind up with the most beautiful girl on earth?”

                “I don’t know, do you want me to leave?” he grabbed me close as I began to squirm out of the bed. His mouth found my neck and began to peck and nibble there.

                “Please make love to me,” I whined as I rolled over to straddle him.

                “Because, we’re going to fast,” he looked over at the covers. I sighed at him and then slumped out of bed. I went to the bathroom to gussy up.

                “When’s Viki coming over?” I asked calmly while washing my face.

                “Um… what do you mean?” he asked while rubbing his face.

                “Um… when is she coming over so you can tell her it’s over?”

                “Uh…” he sat up and he struggled for words to say.

                “Are you going to tell her or are you going to string her along?” I asked.

                “Yes! I just don’t want to kill her or have her attack you,” he said calmly watching the wall in front of him. I turned around and watched as he fiddled with the blanket.

                “Just as long as you do it,” I sighed. I went downstairs and started breakfast and he followed and started reading the paper at his spot on the table. We spent the day making eyes at each other and making out in various places around the house. Never did we get around to making love but we did get hot a lot.

                We were sitting at our separate ends of the table as I read a romance book and he read his book on the civil war. He looked up suddenly and started to stare at me. I looked up at him and put down my book. He stood up and walked over to the stereo under the stair case. Some old jazz song started playing and he held out his hand to me. I stood up and we wrapped our arms around each other. We swayed in circles all around the area around the stairs. Every now and then we he would lift me into the air or kiss me on the lips for a second. I loved that we didn’t need words or anything we would just be, we already knew everything about each other and we could just focus on the now. A knock on the door woke us from our dream.

                “Ben open up its Viki!” the little witch called from the door. Ben held me closer.

                “Don’t worry love I’ll tell her,” he whispered calmly into my ear as he pressed my face to his chest one last time before letting me go and giving me a little shove up the stairs. I turned and looked at him with a huge smile on my face once I reached the top.

                “Are you sure you want me to leave?” I questioned.

                “I’m sure, it will be a lot easier,” he sighed.

                “Ok. I shall await the love in thy chambers,” I laughed as I twirled and went toward his room. I paused in his doorway to watch him sit Viki down at the table. With a smile I knew would drive her crazy I left and went to sit down on his bed. I didn’t feel the need to listen; I knew he’d do what he needed to do. So I picked up a book on his bedside table and started to read. I heard raised voices and slamming doors but no one ever came bursting into the room. When Ben finally came he had a frown on his face.

                “The deed is done your majesty,” he bowed low to me at the edge of the bed.

                “Come here lover boy,” I laughed as I reached up to grab his shirt and dragged him onto the bed.

                “What now?” he looked so innocent just watching my hand around his shirt.

                “Now we get all the alone time in the world! Mu ha ha ha ha ha!” I gave him my best evil laugh.

                “No really,” he whispered as he slid his hands around my rear end and hoisted me onto his lap. I started kissing up his neck and he looked solemnly down at his hands splayed out behind my back.

                “Don’t think about it darling, just be,” and that’s when I started to kiss him on the lips as hard as I could. He started to push back and that’s when I put him on his back and landed on top of him. This was bliss and I couldn’t think of anywhere else I’d rather be. He flipped us then so that he was on top and started to kiss down my neck, his fingers started to undo the buttons on my shirt. He lifted me to pull of the shirt and then I went to work taking off his shirt as his kisses ran down my front lingering on my cleavage. I let out a loud moan to which he responded by kissing faster and harsher. I lifted off the shirt and he went for my bra clasp. We froze as he slowly lifted me and removed it. He sat there and stared at my chest as I sat there and stared at his face looking for a reaction. He smiled and laughed a little as he went back to kissing my neck. I picked up his hand and tried to lay it on my hand but that’s when he suddenly broke away.

                “We’re going to fast,” he panted as he got up and slung my bra back at me.

                “Fine, but you’ll be begging for more after I have my way with you,” I teased. He curled up next to me and I curled into him. He grabbed my fingers and began licking them.

                “I love you,” he whispered in between kisses.

                “How could you not,” I said snootily before dragging his lips up to mine. We made out for the rest of the day taking little breaks to try to eat. At twelve I convinced him to go with me and meet everyone at the bar so that’s where we headed.



© 2009 Rose Elizabeth


Author's Note

Rose Elizabeth
I hope everyone enjoys this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Finally, I mean really it took long enough!!!! No icky viki!! lalalala! Yes and muhahahaha!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE VIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 27, 2009
Last Updated on November 14, 2009


Author

Rose Elizabeth
Rose Elizabeth

AL



About
I'm a chocoholic who loves to laze around. Thankfully I'm not fat yet! I suck at grammer and spelling so please don't insult me for it! I love music and movies and I totaly think school is a dra.. more..

Writing
trial trial

A Story by Rose Elizabeth


Capture Capture

A Chapter by Rose Elizabeth