Seven

Seven

A Chapter by Sara

Kimberly frowned checking the number again. She wasn’t sure what she should say; it wasn’t like James, Richard or David would tell her the truth.

That she was sure of, everything else on the other hand was a confused mess.

Kimberly sighed James and David were having some sort of fight, which James wouldn’t tell her about, Heather wouldn’t speak to her after she’d gone against her decade themed dance at the dance committee, and Richard refused to tell her anything except he was doing ‘research’.

All in all it had been four days since Richard had shown her the security tape of David and James arguing. Now she was at a dead end.

Kimberly was driving herself crazy, for some reason she couldn’t let it go. But she couldn’t confront James, he’d just tell her some convenient lie, smile and change the subject. She had to find out what was going on.

Kimberly ran the image of James grabbing David’s neck and then David pushing back and punching James.  There was something odd about that.

An idea formed in her mind, it was about Kimberly got to know David.

“Hello, Richard? Yeah, I know your busy, I just have one question. Where does David live?”

 

David went into the kitchen and sighed. He wasn’t sure why’d he’d gotten up to go to the kitchen but decided to open the fridge anyway, maybe it would jog his memory.

He shuffled around some things when he saw his sandwich still sitting on the counter. It didn’t look very appetizing so he tossed it out. It was only then David remembered the DVD.

It seemed strange that James hadn’t mentioned it at all when he came over.

If James hadn’t sent him the DVD what was it and who sent it?

David frowned and walked into his room, he found the DVD case where he’d left it, on the desk. 

David pulled out the chair making himself confortable and popped out the DVD out and put it into his computer.

A video screen popped up giving the option to play the video. David’s hand hovered over enter wondering if this was some sort of malware, but David didn’t have time to find out. His doorbell was ringing.

 

 



© 2013 Sara


Author's Note

Sara
This is as far as i've written. If you made it this far, I hope you liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 15, 2013


Author

Sara
Sara

Toronto, Canada



About
My name is Sara, all you really need to know about me is that I love a good story. It doesn't matter what shape, length or style. The story is what I live for. I'll read any story, novel or book. .. more..

Writing
Identify me Identify me

A Story by Sara