Seven

Seven

A Chapter by AnaMia

Reina,

I can't believe what you are saying to me! I thought that you were my best friend. You're supposed to be ON MY SIDE! What is this crap that you're telling me about not being able to talk to this boy? Why do you EVEN CARE? Why do you even care about me? I don't understand about any of this anymore. I don't care about life anymore. Maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore if you keep complaining about me. I can't believe you. Maybe he is a ghost, maybe he's not. I don't care anymore, I don't care, I don't care, I DON'T CAREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should just stop hanging out when I get out. Well, we can't hang out anymore since I'm in the mental institution practically. Maybe there's no "we" anymore. Maybe we're just acting as friends. Pretending. Yeah, that's it. "We're" in Cali living the life. What. The. F**k. What the hell is wrong with you darling? I thought that you understood me, but I guess I was totally wrong about that. Sure, you're my best friend, but you're Reina and I'm Beth. We're two totally different people.

Oh, and by the way, I missed my period. I think I'm anorexic.

Have a nice life,
Beth xxxx (and that's not me hugging you, that's me cutting myself)


© 2010 AnaMia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 1, 2010