Eight

Eight

A Chapter by AnaMia

Beth,

what are you saying?!? We're not friends anymore? It's all because of this stupid ghost boy! I want to be your friend Beth, I really do. I'm just so confused! You are right about one thing though, we are teo different people. I would shy away from this ghost boy, but of course, you would talk to him and ask his name. I am still your friend, but what you are doing is not the same thing i would do, that's all. It puts me under stress, because I don't really know what to tell you. You asked for my help, and I really did not answer you, because I didn't know what to tell you. I'm stuck out here, while you're in there, and i haven't seen this ghost boy. I haven't had the chance to give you advice, because i don't even know what he looks like! For all I know, he is a scraggly looking biker boy who has a whole bunch of scars, tattoos, and wears what looks like leather all the time. Hell, he could be a geek who wears glasses, and a plaid sweater with fancy-looking shoes, or something. I don't know!

I really want to help you Beth, but I don't know what to say. Tell me how i can help, because I have know clue. You're my best friend Beth, and I really don't want to lose you.

 

        your friend,

           Reina



© 2010 AnaMia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on August 2, 2010
Last Updated on August 2, 2010