Thirteen

Thirteen

A Chapter by AnaMia

Reina,
Are you kidding me? I'm the fattest person I know. All my gymnast friends are probably about 85 lbs and I'm stuck at 94. I just need to lose a few pounds to be able to do the flips higher on the uneven bars. I think it would help a lot.
Anyway, Jordan is okay, I guess. I don't know. I try not to pay attention to him, but he looks at me sometimes and it's so weird! I mean, what's he trying to do? Freak me out or something? He said that the diary is where I can write whatever I want to in it.
I did something with the diary. I wrote in it. Do you want to know what I wrote in it?
Here:
Dear diary,

Okay, that was lame, but anyway. I've never really written down my thoughts and feelings on paper before. Except to write to Reina. Reina is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. Anyway, I wish that sometimes she would just listen to me. I would never want to harm her, but she seems to start acting like my techs.

I wish that Tammy, one of the techs here, would go fall in a hole. I wish she would have a tragic accident and be in the hospital for a very long time. That would be amazing.
Then I closed the book. It was weird because this morning Tammy's car fell into a ditch and she fell into a coma. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe I'm going crazy, but it's true! That's what happened. Help me. Maybe I'm turning into the devil or something? I don't know what else to do about my life right now but to destroy it. Do you think the book could help me?
I miss you so much, Reina.
Love,
Beth xxxx


© 2010 AnaMia


Build your author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010