Ten

Ten

A Chapter by AnaMia

Beth,

Thanks for forgiving me about not really supporting you enough while you're in the hospital, it means alot to me. I'm still sorry that I froze up on you like that, this whole situation just got so confusing! I didn't know what to say to you when you would write. Now, I know that I just need to back you up on everything you decide, because that's what friends do. I can still give you my ideas though, so don't think I'm going to agree with what you do everytime. I'm not a complete pushover yet.

anyway, I looked up the name of that book thing that Jordan gave you. It means "the devil's diary". Do you know why he gave it to you? It seem skind of suspicious if he randomly gave you a book called, "the devil's diary", and didn't say anyhting about it, or what it was. Why did you tell the techs about Jordan?!? I thought we agreed that you shouldn't tell anyone but me about him? How do we know that the techs won't put you in a padded jail cell, or something with no communication at all? Please, don't tell them anything else, alright?

I asked the track coach about whether or not they would let you back on the team. They agreed that you're a pretty good long distance runner, but it is a month through the season, already. They said that it would depend on when you got out. by the way, do you know approximately when that will be?

Thanks for all the trust, and no I'm not replacing you. no, I don't have poeple lined up to be my best friend, but i do have other friends. I've always had other friends, even when you were out of the hospital, and here with me. you make me sound like someone who used you, becaus eI liked the idea that your dad had money. To be honest, I started hanging out with you, because I thought you were interesting. Why would I want to replace you anyway? I will admit that I do miss you alot, and i really want you to be here with me. Who would want their best friend to be forced to stay away from them for an unknown period of time? You know, best friends aren't supposed to seperated. Best friends are supposed to be together forever, or at least most of the time. I can't wait for you to be here with me again Beth. I miss you so much!

 

    Love,

    Reina



© 2010 AnaMia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on August 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010