Tears.

Tears.

A Chapter by Simran Kewlani

Something expected by every teenage girl.
Tears are no just water droplets falling out of our eyes, they are like the diamonds that take a long to form with a lot of pressure. Everyone cries, at some point of time everyone ends up in a situation where they break down. So badly that crying is the only solution they can think. It's never easy to control you tears from coming out of your eyes at that moment.
People do think, that crying makes them look weaker according to the world. But, have they ever thought that why do they cry?
They cry because they are tired of being strong, on being known to be independent to take care of themselves. No one understands that, not even the owner of those tears.
They cry their hearts out until all their anger, love, feelings, hatred are flooded and chocked to death. Believe me, such people have been strong for too long to carry on. As a matter of fact, every body needs a break from their life for once at least. Don't they?
I, being a teenager as well knows how it all goes about for those girls.
How they have been hiding those tears, feelings, anger from their parents to not let them worry about the little problems they face.
Every teenager now, is mature enough to understand what going on in this world, how they need to behave in front of the world.
Faking a smile all day long? You're brave, really brave to not let the world know that you're too weak. Keep on, not even your closest friends will ever find out that you're faking it. Because they also are.


© 2014 Simran Kewlani


Author's Note

Simran Kewlani
Keep on you girls. Everybody loves you for what you are and what you'll become. If not then they're not true. Keep smiling, tears were never meant to overpower you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cid
Well, your seemed a "Leader" Of the "'Women Empowerment." Well, it's good and yeah, your writes're not that bad reading. This chapter's again motivational one and here you express or defined the true beauty of angels how beautiful they are in this world and how they make the lives of every one beautiful with their warmth and with their scents ...but what the most loving part I do love in this chapter is that somehow you've sent a message to everyone or to an every devil of the world that "Hey, there you ....treat every angel right cus, it's what who makes you feel good and who makes your life delight living with her all beautiful intoxicated scent!" Nice one!
..........
Your good at writing, keep on!

I hope even I do wish, your someone keeps you happy, smiley and into the depth of his heart where you feel safe and good everytime.

May God Bless You!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Thanks again! :)



Reviews

Sorta touching, yeah, true, a tear is 1% water and 99% feelings. Your writings are quite philosophical and u r thoughtful.. I'd suggest you add a chapter here titled 'smiles' or 'happiness', just to show the other side of you! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

I will. sure. (:
I love the way how your writing just flows together and how brilliantly written it is. A very inspired write.

Kaze~ :-D

Posted 10 Years Ago


Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Kaze I appreciate it. THANK YOU.
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

10 Years Ago

Your very welcome. :-D
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cid
Well, your seemed a "Leader" Of the "'Women Empowerment." Well, it's good and yeah, your writes're not that bad reading. This chapter's again motivational one and here you express or defined the true beauty of angels how beautiful they are in this world and how they make the lives of every one beautiful with their warmth and with their scents ...but what the most loving part I do love in this chapter is that somehow you've sent a message to everyone or to an every devil of the world that "Hey, there you ....treat every angel right cus, it's what who makes you feel good and who makes your life delight living with her all beautiful intoxicated scent!" Nice one!
..........
Your good at writing, keep on!

I hope even I do wish, your someone keeps you happy, smiley and into the depth of his heart where you feel safe and good everytime.

May God Bless You!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Thanks again! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

224 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014


Author

Simran Kewlani
Simran Kewlani

Mumbai, India



About
Which famous Poet are you?I got Emily Dickinson - Which famous Poet are you?You're like Emily Dickinson. Emily suffered from bouts of depression and melancholy. As a very shy person, she even had tr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..