Monster.

Monster.

A Chapter by Simran Kewlani

Sometimes the monster within me rises so bad and makes me go crazy. Keeps me wondering where and what was the mistake I made.
The monster underneath my bed is so much similar the ones I see in my night mares. They looks to be same and even act to be so.
Sometimes, the monster under my bed enters into me and causes a mishap for everybody living around. Increases my anger and makes me more delicate. The more do I get angry is the more I get the sensation to cry.
It causes differences between me and my friends and increases as fast as the wind blows. Scares me and bothers me so much that even my mind is confused of what is the next step to take forward. My heart falls into trouble wondering whether there is an outcome to this problem or will it go on forever.
Because of this monster that is breeding within me, there begins a war between my mind and heart where the winning of either of them causes difficulty in my life itself and stresses the problem even more.
Sometimes just staying calm helps get rid of it but you cannot stay quiet for long, as much as you can. Control it from activating within you, you lose a lot more than you ever can or ever will.
Even your loved ones shall give up you due to the stupid monster that enters into you because of the insults they've heard sans any word.
Keep smiling. (:


© 2014 Simran Kewlani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

These chapters are amazing, don't let anybody tell you any different!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KittyVenus

10 Years Ago

how about... "writing from the heart"... or something.
Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Haha. Yeah. I will. Just waiting for my exams to finish. (;
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on March 4, 2014


Author

Simran Kewlani
Simran Kewlani

Mumbai, India



About
Which famous Poet are you?I got Emily Dickinson - Which famous Poet are you?You're like Emily Dickinson. Emily suffered from bouts of depression and melancholy. As a very shy person, she even had tr.. more..

Writing