Anger.

Anger.

A Chapter by Simran Kewlani

How does it feel when you have nothing to do and you're in the middle of a problem that's bothering you a lot?
Don't you feel that there's no way out? Don't you feel your blood going cold, your veins going darker or your face going paler?

Don't you go around raging that you wanna get rid of this anger?
Why get so furious when the solution is always around you, it's always within you.

I've seen girls cry out all night after gathering like a dozen of anger within them. It ain't funny, it's the perfect way to get out of this anger. Guys have a habit of keeping it within them, but sometimes they just burst  out as well, in fact they're humans too. 

Anger is a slow poison that when kept within kills the person slowly and steadily. It can be stopped. Don't keep too much within you, just speak up. Don't fear over power you. 

Anger is a feeling that has now way too many sources than it did. 

Keep smiling. Anger is just another thunder accompanied by rain. :)


© 2014 Simran Kewlani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on February 28, 2014
Last Updated on February 28, 2014


Author

Simran Kewlani
Simran Kewlani

Mumbai, India



About
Which famous Poet are you?I got Emily Dickinson - Which famous Poet are you?You're like Emily Dickinson. Emily suffered from bouts of depression and melancholy. As a very shy person, she even had tr.. more..

Writing