Miracles.

Miracles.

A Chapter by Simran Kewlani

Close your eyes, imagine what you wish for. And it may appear out of nowhere. Miracles happen everyday. Never underestimate yourself or your life. Life has 50 shades of everything, it has show you something different every time you wake up in the morning. 

You're unique and always will be, no matter how bad the condition is. Let's just say that we are a miracle itself. The human body, it's amazing when you try to know about it. Don't you think so?

Negativity comes and goes, positivity surrounds us, all the time. Why think negative? Just keep smiling, The problems will just walk away without a second thought.

Life has never been sufficient to get what we've put on our wish list. Be it a 150 years. Be happy, always. Don't cry. Tears are just a source to get of the anger we've kept within us for long. Even if you are upset, just fake a smile. Don't let people know you're upset. They'll make fun of you, making you all the more upset.

What do you think is love for? It's just a way to let people know you care about them. Let them know that they're important for you and their presence makes your life better than it was and better than what it could ever be.
 
If you think that people don't care, let them not. They're not the reason why god keeps you alive, somebody out there is waiting for you to cross their path and see how much they love you, somebody who is practically living for you in this wide world.
 
Enemies? They care for you more than your fake friends. They at least get happy when you're in trouble. A fake friend will just console while they don't mean any of it. 

Keep smiling. Remember, you're unique?
Everybody loves you for a reason, don't change yourself, love surrounds you all the time.


© 2014 Simran Kewlani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your writings are so deep and real that they just connect with the reader. Miracles, this piece of writing just may make people believe in them. Just amazing. Keep up with it! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Thank you. I think that was the aim of this piece while I was writing this.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 27, 2014
Last Updated on February 27, 2014


Author

Simran Kewlani
Simran Kewlani

Mumbai, India



About
Which famous Poet are you?I got Emily Dickinson - Which famous Poet are you?You're like Emily Dickinson. Emily suffered from bouts of depression and melancholy. As a very shy person, she even had tr.. more..

Writing