What... Are you?

What... Are you?

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Trying to act heroic doesn't always go the way you planned.

"

So, I moved to Cumbria, into a small apartment near Whitehaven. Not long after that, about 1 day to be precise, I decided to give her a name that suited her not just for her appearance but her personality.
Kohaku... it had a nice ring to it; it was also simple and easy to remember. She took a shine to it, it suited her quite nicely.
I've noticed now and then that she's been uneasy around certain objects but that's probably because she doesn't know their purpose yet. I've also realised that when I get close to her she goes quiet. I remember that one time that I hugged her I was drained of most of my energy; she looked worried and held me in her arms. It wasn't that long ago that she explained why but that isn't important right now.
Kohaku seemed to be rather protective over me and the things I do. Normally when I leave the house she starts to draw to pass the time or play on the piano that was left from the previous owners but lately she's wanted to come with me. I normally make an excuse because it’s way too dangerous... at least that's what I thought. This time I let her come with me. I was only going to see my girlfriend, Amber, so I found nothing wrong with taking her with me this time.
Amber lived in Scotland so I normally took a train; Kohaku hadn't seen a train before so it was new to her. We got there within around 1 hour, I could tell that she was curious but who wouldn’t be if they had just got off one of the strangest objects they had ever laid eyes on. I walked round a few corners to the street that Amber lived on and saw a few guys harassing a young girl, she looked around the age of 12, obviously being the way I am I stepped in. One of the guys pulled me back and pinned me, the other just stood there grinning. Kohaku then tapped the guys shoulder and, with the same expressionless facial expression, told me to shut my eyes for about 5 seconds, I did as she told me to do and reopened my eyes after those 5 second. I was greeted by an alarming sight... 



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Once again, thank you for your time to read my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on May 20, 2012
Last Updated on May 23, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook