Anger

Anger

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Never let your guard down.

"

I rushed out of Amber’s house towards “him”, my heart was racing just knowing that there was gonna be some sort of trouble. I made a skilful jump over the balcony and landed on the bottom floor, crouching down. My eyes staying alert, I was on guard... more than I was back then...

My first instinct was to look around at my surroundings instead of dashing into something that may cause more trouble than expected. Somehow... I could sense him...

I started to slowly walk to the right, hoping he would be there, I didn’t want to start any trouble, just a harmless talk... not like that would happen but I was hoping for it to be that easy.

As I expected... he wasn’t there... my only worry now was that he had found his way to Amber’s house... that thought went through my head for at least 5 minutes before I began to run back to her house.

“No... He couldn’t have found it that easily...” I repeated to myself over and over again.

I arrived back to Amber’s house and, as I thought, it looked like I had been here... or he was here...

The door was open slightly, I could hear quiet mumbles. I pushed the door open and ran in... there was blood... alot of blood...

I couldn’t see anyone but I could hear voices...

“Kohaku? Amber? Chikane? Are any of you here?” I got no reply...

I searched around her house and found a small note... in my dad’s handwriting... I read it out loud to myself, “Dear Brooklyn, you know what I’ve done... the brat attempted to dispose of me so I’ve took them all hostage... You know what to do to get them back unharmed... you have 24 hours”.

I could feel that rage boiling my blood... this wasn’t the first time this had happened to me... he had done it before... 



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Once again, thank you for reading xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 25, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook