Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Silence...

Silence...

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Everyone deserves a second chance.

"

I was in shock, I couldn’t move let alone speak. Dante... why did he let this happen? Yeah, he may respect “him” more than anyone but... anyone could have seen this coming.

“So, now you know they’re here, what are you gonna do?” I stared at the blood stained girls that sat lifelessly before me then looked behind me, surprisingly... I wasn’t alone with him...

“... Nothing, “I” don’t have to do anything” Dante quickly ran up to him and struck him over the head with the handle of Amber’s katana sword, instantly knocking him out.

“Dant�"“

“Questions later, deal with your friends before they die from blood loss” I couldn’t comprehend it... Dante had finally gained some sense in the matter... But nevertheless, he was right.

Dante helped me carry them up to the main room, I may have been in shock but I knew exactly what to do.

“Dante, could you go and fetch me a pail of warm water, some bandages, a towel and an old cloth” He groaned and walked off, later to bring me the items I had requested.

“There... do what you must... I’m gonna get dad out of here before he wakes up” I nodded knowing that it was best.

I cautiously removed the clothes from the young girl who called herself “Chikane” and dampened the cloth, whipping the blooding from her body.

“D****t... what did he do to you all...?” I repeated to myself, hoping not to get an answer straight away. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a needle a thread, having the training I knew what to do.

Once all three girls were clean and stitched up, I wrapped the bandages around their wounds, hoping for them to hold out for the short while that we were to stay here.

The towel was wrapped around the small girl since “his” clothes wouldn’t fit her.

“Dante. Hey Dante!!” Dante slowly walked back over to me having completed his task a number of hours ago.

“What now?” He asked, obviously annoyed.

“Could you find two pairs of Alistair’s trousers and shirts?”

“Sure thing”

He returned 5 minutes later and helped me dress them back up.

1 Hour Later

Dante was asleep on the sofa and I was sitting down leaning against one of the walls, staring at the girls.

“Come on... wake up... come on... You can pull through, I know you can...” I whispered to myself repeatedly. Were they really dead...? Had I got here too late...?

To Be Continued...



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Thank you for reading xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

WOW! This is a pretty good story:) At first I just read a random chapter and then I noticed they all coincide with one another, so I read it from start to finish and I really like it. There are some parts that are a bit confusing, but over all it was a great read. I hope you continue it because I want to keep reading. Great job!:D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

WOW! This is a pretty good story:) At first I just read a random chapter and then I noticed they all coincide with one another, so I read it from start to finish and I really like it. There are some parts that are a bit confusing, but over all it was a great read. I hope you continue it because I want to keep reading. Great job!:D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 25, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook