Realisation

Realisation

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

"

... What I saw... i’m still not completely sure but it looked like an animal had attacked the small area we were standing in. Kohaku... she was covered in blood. I cautiously walked over to her, feelings slightly nauseous. She looked around the area of which she was standing in then quickly shot her head over to me, her eyes... they looked like they were red, like she’d changed into a different person completely. I moved past the puddles of blood that were staining the concrete and, keeping my head down, asked “what is this...? What just happened...?” She looked down at me and answered, “I did what had to be done, those who hurt the ones I care about much be eliminated... no matter what cost”. I looked back up to her and gently wiped a small patch of blood off her cheek, my palm now covered with blood.

My mind clicked back into reality as I remembered how we got into this state. I turned back around and saw the small girl sitting down with her hands over her ears. “Kohaku... excuse me for a few seconds” I walked over to girl and knelt down next to her, I gently placed my arms around her and pulled her up with me. “Can you tell me your name?” I asked with a soft, calm tone. “Uchiha... Chikane Uchiha...” She told me.

I decided to take her back with me and Kohaku to Amber’s house, she stayed close to me as I walked. After a short while she started to mumble, “...Where are we going...?” I replied, “Just to my girlfriend’s house, she’ll most likely let you stay with her and clean you up. Just trust her, she’s pretty smart when it comes to things like this”.

We arrived outside her door, I was shaking slightly at the thought of what she would do if she saw me in this state. I cautiously knocked then opened the door... 



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Thank you for taking the time to read xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on May 20, 2012
Last Updated on May 20, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook