Explanation

Explanation

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Even the quietest of people can calm the most petrified individuals down.

"

Amber looked down; I saw a look of sadness and worry in her tear-struck eyes. 
"So... that's why... where have you been living for the past few days?" Amber asked, she kept her head bowed to avoid eye contact. 
"I moved into an apartment near Whitehaven, you know! Cumbria" I replied. She slowly turned her head back over to me; I saw the faint look of horror in her eyes. I shyly placed my hand on her soft cheeks; she acknowledged it by nuzzling against it. She placed her hand on top of mine.
"I'm sorry Amber; I know I should have tried to contact you but... I didn't know how to tell you..." She pulled me into a tight hug.
"Listen... darling, no matter what your worry or problem is, don't be afraid to tell me. I know you might be scared about the outcome but you should know that I'll always love you and nothing you can say will change that" She gently kissed my forehead. 
"I know Amber... bu---" My words were silenced by her soft, tender touch; the familiar feeling changed my whole mood.
"You talk too much Broo, just relax, it's not like i'm angry at you for doing what you thought was right, the good thing is that you came back" She smiled and pressed her lips against mine.
I could feel my cheeks getting incredibly warm, I was obviously blushing, well... who wouldn't if someone as close to perfect as Amber has kissed them.
"Now, Broo, aren't you forgetting about something?" She asked me, smirking.
"Eh? ... OH! THE GIRLS!".
We walked back in and found the child lying next to Kohaku.
"Well would you look at that. I'm impressed Ko!" I said smiling; she turned her head over to us.
"Brooklyn, where did you go?" I walked over and picked the girl up.
"Just talking to Amber about some things, excuse me for a moment" I took the girl into the room that I was just in and placed her gently on the bed.
"Amber, I'll sleep on the sofa tonight, I have a few things to take care of before I sleep".
"Fine, just promise me you'll get some sleep"
"... Fine but only when i'm finished" Amber sighed and sat next to the girl, I walked back in to Kohaku.
"Ko, aren't you tired? You seem to have had quite a tiring day" I walked back over to her and sat next to her.
"I'm fine, but ok... I know you like to spend nights alone..."



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Thank you for reading xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook