New Bonds

New Bonds

A Chapter by BakaBrook
"

Never keep a woman waiting.

"

I heard sharp footsteps heading towards the door, it swung open. “Where have y---“Amber stood silent when she saw me and the two girls, one of which was now unconscious from the shock.

“Amber... I’ll explain everything later but please... could you take the child and clean her up, she seems to have been through alot”, Amber’s eyes dropped to the teenage girl. “Ok... please come in... your friend can also. She looks like she needs cleaned up too.”She took the girl from my arms and dragged me inside; Kohaku followed me, staying silent as always.

Amber took the girl into her bathroom and ran a bath for her. Kohaku started to look around then looked back to me. “So, this is the place you always talk about... it’s just as I expected, quite comforting actually,” She looked over to the corner of the room and a confused expression appeared across her face, “What is that box? Why does it have people in it?” I giggled unable to keep my laugh in this time, “That’s a television. You can watch programmes on it. Those people in it are actors or people being filmed and broadcasted around the nation and sometimes in other countries outside of England such as America” I explained, she still kept that confused expression plastered on her face, “So, I just turn this “television” thing on and I’ll be able to watch people on it?”, she turned her sights back to the TV. “Exactly!”, She sat down on the floor and stared into the new piece of technology that she had encountered.

Not long after, Amber came back in with the girl, “She’s all done! Now, would you like to get changed? I can clean up your friend here if you want” Kohaku looked up at her and smiled lightly, “She seems fine with it, ok, I’ll stay with Chikane while you clean her up, thank you” Kohaku stood up and followed Amber into the bathroom.

Chikane looked over to me after shyly sitting down, “Brooklyn... is it?” I smiled and took the blood stained hoodie off, “Yeah, i’m guessing Amber told you. May I ask you a few questions?” She looked at the hoodie and answered, “Mhm, if you want... I don’t mind...”, She walked over to her and sat next to her, “How did you come to be met by those men?”

“I was just walking” She replied.

“To where? Won’t your parents be worried?”, she looked up to me and clenched her fists. “I have no parents...” My eyes widened with that sentence. “S-So... we have something in common then... “

Amber and Kohaku walked back in and Amber pulled me into her bedroom and locked the door.

“Amber?!” My eyes widened a little more.

“Why haven’t you been in contact for the last few days? I haven’t been able to reach your phone either, what’s going on? Who are those girls?”, I stayed silent for a few moments and replied, “Kohaku... there is alot to explain... I’ll leave that to her when she trusts you enough. Chikane Uchiha, I ran into her on my way here, she was being harassed by a few guys so I helped her out... well... Kohaku kinda backed me up” She nodded as if she understood.

“But why haven’t I been able to contact you for the last few days?” Amber asked.

“I have alot to explain I guess... I’ll start from after you left...”.  



© 2012 BakaBrook


Author's Note

BakaBrook
Thanks for reading xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012


Author

BakaBrook
BakaBrook

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom



About
I'm a teenage female by the name Brooklyn. My hobbies... does music count? Yes? Great. So, Music, guitars, writing, drawing, watching murder series' and documentaries, Anime, Manga, role playing, fan.. more..

Writing
SHORT VERSION SHORT VERSION

A Chapter by BakaBrook


The Game The Game

A Chapter by BakaBrook