Addressing Issues in Our Community (Essay)

Addressing Issues in Our Community (Essay)

A Chapter by Writing.the.Strings
"

A math essay

"
There are a lot of playgrounds and parks around the Columbia Heights area from my experience. As I mentioned before, crime usually start in parks or local areas where people can form gangs or groups. Not to mention the schools. Putting vocational programs in the schools maybe as an elective or after school class could help the younger students. Adding family programs in local areas would help boost the bonding between the youth and their families in hopes for them to be encouraged not to do crime and provide discipline. Bringing sex education into schools again could help girls and guys of the younger generation to make and do good choices. From each point of the triangle, I constructed three angle bisectors. I determined the circumcenter by locating where each angle bisector intersected. Monroe ST NW is my final location. 
With many public areas surrounding it, makes it easier to commit crime. Additional security around the area at times they get hectic and crowded where the the circle circumscribes, along with adding more programs for the younger generations and their families will hopefully decrease the amount of crime committed by children and young adults. As for adults, disciplinary actions should increase. Hopefully, this would help out even if it is just piece by piece. 
Technology is also improving. That could also come into play. It would be useful for security. Taking one step at a time to decrease crime each year that passes by.


© 2017 Writing.the.Strings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A hard topic. I believe a busy kid won't find trouble. Kids need outlets and opportunity. When I was young. At 15 years old. Could work. New laws make work hard to find. Need clubs for kids. Mentors are needed also. Kid will make mistakes. I believe in the old rules. Strong family make good kids. Bore kids will be dangerous. Tech can help. But a sport activities, college and a job making own money. I believe our world would be improves. I enjoyed your thoughts. You made me think.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Writing.the.Strings

7 Years Ago

Thank you. That is understandable. We did only have a limited choice of option here. I live in the c.. read more
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Kid with nothing to do. They will find trouble and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 3, 2017
Last Updated on March 6, 2017


Author

Writing.the.Strings
Writing.the.Strings

DC



About
Love to write and read. Violinist; beginner pianist. more..

Writing