Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Night One (Alexis)

Night One (Alexis)

A Chapter by Pascal Slick
"

Alexis, wake up.

"

Alexis Roydon awoke in a bed. That bed was one solid color, and so too was the rest of the room. Mr. Slick appeared in the room about the time she got up from the bed and said something enigmatic that encouraged her to continue into the next room. She talked to an alien in the next room and got more bits of the aliens’ backstory. This room was also one solid color. She then went into the next room and faced some wacky challenge before getting to sleep on another bed. Probably. Actually, even I am not certain what happened during Alexis Roydon’s first night. It is completely blacked out. It was probably an experience similar to that of the others, but the mysterious and intense nature of her Power makes it difficult to know anything for certain. Oh well. Surely nothing ominous and/or game-changing can occur in only one night, right?

End Night One (Alexis)

End Night One



© 2017 Pascal Slick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on June 8, 2017
Last Updated on June 8, 2017
Tags: sci-fi, video games


Author

Pascal Slick
Pascal Slick

About
Hair. Eyes. Nose. Mouth. Face. Body. Maybe. Probably. Yeah. Let's go with that. Being in school, I often have trouble posting regularly currently, but I am trying. more..

Writing
Day One Day One

A Chapter by Pascal Slick