Day Six (Frank)

Day Six (Frank)

A Chapter by Pascal Slick
"

Frank, look for Essences.

"

Frank bade farewell to the rest of the group and entered the forest in search of a fallen tree and some Essences. On his jaunt through the woods, he met a being that was not unfamiliar to him. He still knew not who or what it was but it seemed benign enough. It shone orange and radiated yellow, and its voice was overwhelmingly strong, but Frank was getting used to it.

Hello again, Frank. Do not bother asking the question, I already know it, and no, I can’t tell you. I am here to teach you a skill your Power will require you to master. When you nearly died, you and your friends were attacked by the Witch of Myth. It nearly killed the lot of you, but you popped in and saved the day. You should advise your team to tell you when you become involved, because you are still responsible for fulfilling most things. Temporal shenanigans are rarely on your side, and paradoxes almost never are. This will become easier relatively soon, but right now, you should go back and attack the Witch. Do whatever feels natural, everything will work out the same.

With that, Frank threw himself back in time and did for the first time what you have already experienced. I will not waste your time by repeating the story. When Frank returned, the being was gone without a trace save a note advising he return to the clearing. He took the being’s advice, breathing heavily.

End Day Six (Frank)



© 2017 Pascal Slick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on November 19, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017
Tags: video games, sci-fi


Author

Pascal Slick
Pascal Slick

About
Hair. Eyes. Nose. Mouth. Face. Body. Maybe. Probably. Yeah. Let's go with that. Being in school, I often have trouble posting regularly currently, but I am trying. more..

Writing
Day One Day One

A Chapter by Pascal Slick