Night Two (Constantina + Alexis)

Night Two (Constantina + Alexis)

A Chapter by Pascal Slick
"

Constantina, Alexis, wake up.

"

Constantina Hunt and Alexis Roydon awoke in a grey and black bed respectively. Mr. Slick came by and told them to escape as they dragged themselves out of the beds. The two stared blankly at each other, remaining silent for a long while.

“How do we get out?” CH finally asked.

“I’d guess,” Alexis looked around for a door without finding one, “we have to use our Powers.”

“Fair enough. What’s your Power?”

“I, uh… don’t have one.”

“You’re a sucky liar, Alexis. Besides, Gary said we all have to have one.”

“Well, he was wrong. What’s your Power?”

CH glanced at her hands. “I do stuff with the weather. I wouldn’t imagine it’d break a wall, though.”

“Then I guess we’re stuck.”

They sat for a while. They looked at the wall. They looked at each other. They looked at themselves. Then CH felt a strange sensation in her head. She glanced at Alexis and saw that she, too, was acting strangely. She was radiating some dark aura. But CH could not concentrate on that. All she could focus on was an inexplicable anger that engulfed her. A powerful wind kicked up in the small room. She stormed over to the wall and punched it. The wind instantly buffeted the wall with an irresistible force, exploding a massive opening in it. Then the anger left. CH fell to her knees, exhausted, but Alexis still glowed darkly. Then something happened. I’m not actually sure what happened… Alexis probably did something, but that seems impossible. Regardless of whether she has powers, it seems impossible that she did what happened. Everything went black, and then she and CH were standing on the roof of the first room. The entirety of the roof of the second room was gone, and its interior was covered in huge scratches. The two gawked incredulously at the carnage for a few minutes before noticing the infinite Void in which they were standing. They gawked at the infinite nothingness for a while too. Then they looked around themselves and saw Frank and Gary standing on their right, looking past them. They turned around and saw Jake and Tabitha gazing into the abyss. The two became aware of the rest of their team watching them and waved awkwardly.

Night Two (Constantina + Alexis)



© 2017 Pascal Slick


Author's Note

Pascal Slick
I am so sorry this is so late. Everything got really busy and I couldn't work on this for a while. I'll try to get another chapter out this week and get back on schedule.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

60 Views
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Tags: sci-fi, video games


Author

Pascal Slick
Pascal Slick

About
Hair. Eyes. Nose. Mouth. Face. Body. Maybe. Probably. Yeah. Let's go with that. Being in school, I often have trouble posting regularly currently, but I am trying. more..

Writing
Day One Day One

A Chapter by Pascal Slick