Chapter Seventeen/Eighteen *Untitled*

Chapter Seventeen/Eighteen *Untitled*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

OMG SORRY BOUT THE WAIT HAD LIKE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK now that ove hope u like this chapter, the first solo chap of Darius, written in 3rd person~ More mystery and suspense await

"
Darius walked out the door, closing it gently behind him, and out onto the street. He began to make his down the sidewalk, pausing briefly at the corner. He began to cross the street, then stopped, suddenly tense. He turned around slowly, the hair on the back of his neck standing on end. Standing before him was a girl, she wore nothing but a hoodie and a long black skirt that covered her feet. They stood in silence for a moment and then the girl took out a lollipop, placing it in her mouth  delicately.
“Heya,” She said after a moment, “How’s Omega?”
“Get out of here Delta,” Darius said, “This has nothing to do with you.”
She made a face of disgust and took the lollipop out of her mouth as if it tasted bad.
“That anyway to speak to your sister Darius?” Delta asked, her tone bordering on amusement.
“You’re not really my sister and you know that Stephanie.”
She grimaced, “Don’t call me that, you know I cast that name aside long ago, after…” 
She trailed off, and stared off into the distance, remembering.
“What’s it matter? I’m sooo close to you…Stephanie,” Darius said, snapping her out of her reminiscing.
“Ugh, Omega’s rubbing off on you isn’t he Darius,” She said, “You used to be so…emotionless.”
“I was emotionless, and gaining emotion isn’t that bad. Now drop the small talk, what are you doing here?”
Delta placed the lollipop back in her mouth and sucked on it thoughtfully.
“Now…why was  I here?” She said faking forgetfulness.
“Don’t play games with me Delta,” Darius said threateningly.
“Oh, feisty, well don’t act like you don’t already know. The moment you used the Aura on Omega, we knew where he was…and what you were doing,” She took a step forward, closing the gap between them, “I’m here to issue a warning Darius, on behalf of the Council…a warning you get only thanks to me. Stay out of our way, and let us deal with Omega and you get a chance to live, interfere and you can die with him.”
“You know what my answer is Delta.”
She sighed, “I tried.” Then she bit down on her lollipop, finishing it, and tossed the stick on the floor.
Darius braced himself, preparing for the attack that would probably be fatal. The air began to crackle with electricity, and cracks appeared in the ground at Delta’s feet, then without moving or warning a lightning bolt erupted from the sky landing a mere inch from were Darius stood. 
“Consider yourself warned Darius,” She turned to walk away, disappearing after a few steps, cloaking herself with her mind,  “The next time we meet won’t be so pleasant.”
Darius stood stunned, and exhaled calming his nerves. He was glad that it hadn’t come to an all out fight between them, but now he was even more worried than he could’ve been before. The Council had found him, he hadn’t expected them to deploy anyone so quickly, the Omega Page’s prophecy must be more important than he thought.
He bit his lip, he couldn’t let Delta hurt Dare, he was his Anchor, he was supposed to protect him, and he would, even if that meant eliminating the one that had kept him company for all of his life. So without another moments hesitation, Darius turned and ran off in search of Delta. His war for life had began.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
comment please~ sorry bout the wait, writers block is a douche :3 but now i should be back to my chapter a day thing :3 hope u like

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I don't know why but I kinda don't like Delta. Anyway this book is getting interesting every minute! :) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yeah ur not meant to really like delta, shes a villian but i love her lol woot glad u think so :.. read more
.

11 Years Ago

lol :D
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

yep she's made to b hated but i just love the character type she is its so...CRAZY!
I've been wondering about the name Dare had nothing to do with the name Damian... Can Darius and Damian change names?
*suspicious look*

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

his nickname describes his personality lol
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

oh... amazed
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yeah it was bestowed on him cause he's like sassy like that
I LOVE his relationship with delta...and cool names..the ending was very dramatic and the "fight" that almost occured was instense..u did amazing on portraying the characters feelings. Bravo!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

>;3 rawr :3 glad u think so :3 i do try to make them as lige like as possible
Awesome as usual.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great page,and interesting(to think it was really short).This really is begining to get intense and darker.I love the way you brought in Delta in this chapter.Wonderful(Hope you get on on this real fast).Nice job

Posted 11 Years Ago


OMG! :O So exciting :) I loved the fact it was from Darius's point of view :) but anyway, totally awesome and exciting. I loved the description of the little warning and I think it's great that Stephanie, Delta, whatever had that small quirk or eating the lollipop. Anyway great, give me more

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing