Chapter 24/25

Chapter 24/25

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

ooookay so Dare tries his hand at telepathy again

"
I woke up the next day with Volts face inches from mine.

“AH!” I cried out and flung myself backwards, banging my head on the wall behind me.

Volt laughed and got off my bed, her newly dyed hair looking like a pink neon light, her blonde hair framing the highlights in an angelic glow.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty,” She said in an annoyingly happy voice.
“Good morning, wicked witch,” I said with a glare as I rubbed my head with the back of my hand, “Someone got over their punishment easily.”
“Oh, I’m not, I’m just enjoying these few moments I have outside my house before I get stuck in solitary confinement,” Volt made a face, “ I can’t believe I actually want to go to school.”
“So that’s what you got stuck with? Can’t leave the house?”
“Cant leave my room for a god forsaken month. My dad took the T.V out, took my laptop, and if it was the weekend he’d have taken my phone too.”
“Dang, harsh, what about food?” I asked while pulling on a clean shirt.
“They’ll deliver it to my room.”
“Sucks you have a bathroom in there.”
“Right?”

I grabbed a pair of jeans and tossed them over my boxers, then together we left the house. 


The drive to school was uneventful, just silent, an awkward silence that was as thick as tar, and suffocating. Volt and I hurried out of the car when it stopped outside our school, grateful for the excuse to breath normally again.

“He really hates me doesn’t he,” I said as Mr. Volt drove away.
“Nah, but he’ll let you think that for awhile.”
“Great.”

We entered the school and headed to our tree where we sat down, breathing in the fresh morning air, waiting for the bell to ring. Sitting there I remembered something from last night. The weird vision I’d had of Darius. It was time to tell Volt before I forgot again.

“Hey, Volt,”  I began.
“Hmm?”
“I saw Darius last night.”

Volt shot up to a sitting position, her eyes boring into mine, “Where?”
“In your room…well…you’re ceiling actually,” I said. 

Volt looked at me for a moment, a confused look on her face that then turned to one of Omg, my best friends a total lunatic. I sighed and opened my mouth to explain before she had a chance to say something like No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you…even if you are in a psych ward or In three seconds I’m going to get up and put you in a headlock, please don’t resist it’s for your own good.

“It was a vision…I-I think, I was about to fall asleep at that point, maybe my powers where amplified in the dream state.”
“Or it could’ve just been a dream.”
“Well yeah…but Darius…it seemed so real.”
“All dreams feel real Dare.”

I sighed, “Maybe…anyway, how are we getting his number, wanna try and break in after school?”
“Maybe…I’d have to stall my dad somehow.”
“I could try telepathy…you know if I can read your mind maybe I can plant an idea in his head.”
“What about the barrier Darius put up?”
“It’s breaking anyway, if you’re okay with me breaking inside your dad’s head then I’ll be fine with breaking the barrier.”

Volt twirled her hair thoughtfully an uncertain expression on her face, “Fine.” then she smiled and added, “ But you need to make him lessen my grounding.”
I laughed and shot her one of my half smiles, “’Course.”

With that the two of stood up and walked to our designated first periods.


Lunch came and went totally uneventful, just like the rest of the day, only the rest of it felt like an eternity. No teacher would let me out of there room and news of my elopement with Volt spread throughout the school like wildfire. It was probably the closest thing to a fight this school had seen in ages. I had never been more grateful for the day to end then today. 

I grabbed my bag from my seat and threw it over my shoulder and rushed out the door, not making eye contact with anyone. Volt sat outside and we quickly made our way towards the exit, and stopped there where I told Volt to start stalling her dad from where he stood and I’d try to plant an idea in his head from where I stood, just inside the school.

With a quick nod in agreement, Volt moved out and I began stripping away the rest of Darius’s barrier from my mind. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be, I just thought of the wall and it came instantly to the front of my mind, an obvious brick thing that came down with a simple push, the cracks in it lending me a hand. Instantly I was hit with the thoughts of thousands of people and, gasping, I fell to my knees gripping my head in my hands. My vision swam, my body feeling feverish, as I tried with all my might to find the mind thoughts that led to Mr. Volt, to no avail. The deeper I went into this stream the less control I had over it. It was like walking into the ocean during rip tide. You didn’t notice it until it was too late. You think you have control but it turns out the whole time the water was leading you and by the time you realize it, it’s too late, you have no choice but to let it carry you on its way.

That’s how I felt now, the deeper I went the less control I had, thoughts and minds bombarded me with psychic punches, scarring my own psyche. It was all becoming an indistinguishable jumble like before.

Does she like me?
Ugh Sabrina’s such a w***e.
How can I ever tell him how I feel?
Crap I forgot my cell phone in the locker room

I fought the urge to throw up, black spots floated around in my vision, I was going to pass out. I wanted to scream, I wanted everything to be silent, a single tear rolled down my face before the whole world faded to back, and I lost my mind in the sea of thoughts.



© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
UH HOW WAS DESCRIPTION THE WRITING STYLE ALL THAT JAZZ FAN ART WANTED!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
forgot the cellphone in the locker room lol 100/100 Loved this chapter! xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol btw in case u didnt know those where thoughts and would b italicized if WC didnt make everything.. read more
uh.. description what did you describe?
lol just kidding the tensions going up

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

yesss embrace the darkness~~~
I enjoyed the chapter.
Keep it up!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

Woot! I ish ecstatic WILL DO >;3 I SHALL CONTINUE TO FEED YOUR EPIC READING BUGS!
Real good. Descriptions were good too. When's next one coming up? =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Okay yeah it did took longer than expected lol. Thank you ^.^
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol np~
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

^.^
I really liked it, and I think the descriptions were great.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

woot thanks :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Woebegone Woebegone

A Poem by Hotaru