Battle of the Titan Zombie.

Battle of the Titan Zombie.

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

Okay, I really didn't like what I was seeing charging us. At least seven feet tall, wide as a train, and extreamly buff. It charged us knocking aside its smaller brethren like they were twigs. I yelled behind me 'Aaron! Do me a favore and shoot that big a*s mother f****r!' He turned around and said 'Oh s**t.... Here you go. Hes all yours!' I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back 'Just shoot the mother f****r. NOW!' He shot at it maybe about ten rounds, and the bullets just bounced off of him. 'Uhh, bro, bullets don't seem to work on gigantus over there.' said Aaron. He was now about five feet away from hitting us, all the other zombies seemed to stay far away from the raging battle zone between this titan zombie, Aaron and me. So, I took advantage of that. I pushed Aaron away from where the titan zombie was charging, and just then I got slammed into the brick wall of the Hooters. The titan zombie backed away from the impact zone of where he crashed me into the wall. I took my opertunity to get to the truck to exicute my plan. I crawled towrds the truck, I ripped a peice of my Black Veil Brides shirt off and stuck it in the gas tank, half in half out. Now I had a problem, no lighter. I grabbed a brick out of the debrie and struck at it with my machettie. Sparks came off of it on impact, and lit the cloth on fire. I grabbed Aaron and dived inside the Hooters. The truck exploded. Now, all I heard was silence. I stood, and stumbled outside. There was patches of fire everywhere. Scrap metal from the truck was scattered out. peices of flaming zombies everywhere. The titan zombie was knocked out for the time being. I walked over to him grabbing my side. I took the two machetties and criss crossed them above the zomvbies head, and decapitated him. I scanned the area with my eyes seeing Aaron stairing at a topless Hooters zombie, Madi climbing down from the Police station roof, and the AK-47 not too far away from me. I picked it up and aimed it at the topless Hooters zombie. I pulled the trigger leaving a drizzle of blood leaving the zombies forehead. Aaron looked at me and said 'What the hell? I could have tapped that!' I replied 'Aaron, if you did I'd have to tap you too.' I pointed one of the machetties at him. Aaron looked at it and swalled then he said 'Okay, fair enough...' I smiled slightly and said 'Good boy.' Aaron and I headed towrds Madi, standing by the titan zombies body. She crouched and pulled off a type of dog tag off of his severed neck. She said in a calm breath 'Brandon, come look at this...' She handed me the dog tag. I read it a loud 'Test 498. Subject 223. 400 mg of eco,' I flipped it over 'B.O.B. Inc.' Aaron asked 'Bob Evens?' Madi replied 'No, B.O.B. Biohazard Observation Biome. The testers of biohardous material. They sometime do experiments on animals with chemical material.' Aaron said what I was thinking 'And you know this how?' She replied smiling 'Google.' I checkled and said 'Thats our Madi. Now, one question. You didn't happen to know where one of these B.O.B.s would be?' She replied 'As a matter of fact I do, up North there is one.' I sheathed the machetties and say 'I guess we have a location to visit now. I have a feeling B.O.B. Inc. has something to do with this virus outbreak.' I guestured at all of the zombies.



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really good imagery

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

544 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing