Sorrows and Troubles

Sorrows and Troubles

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran
"

Our army of three faces death. Will they survive!? Wait for chapter 3.

"
I was right... I did smell a corpse. A small horde of zombies, about six, were in the living room. They hadn't noticed us yet. So, I took it as my opertunity. I still had the 2x4, Aaron had his pocket knife out, and Madi was defenseless. I whispered to her 'Stay behind us, you have no weapon to defend yourself or go on the offensive. Let Aaron and I handle this.' She noded slowly and backed behind us. I charged the horde of zombies and got a clear whack to the head on the smallest, it decapitated him. The others were now aware of our presence. Aaron stabed one in the gut and almost got bit. He yelled 'What the f**k!? That should have killed him!!!' I replied 'Aaron, stabbing a corpse isn't going to do s**t. Cut of hits head!'. Aaron tried and almost got bitten again. I swung the 2x4 at the biggest zombies head, which wasn't a good idea because the the bored snapped in half. 'S**T! The 2x4 is broke!' Now I had to deal with this big mother f****r. He charged like a bull in a China shop. Luckly he was as reckless as one too and ran right into the wall. I saw a gun case and grabed a muzzle loader, it was already loaded, thank god. The buff zombie finally got his head out of the wall but he couldnt keep it on shoulders. I blew his head off blood went everwhere. 'S**T OUT OF AMMO!!!' I shouted. 'C'mon get in the kitchen. Aaron, lock the door!' We dove into the kitchen, locked the door, and there was no way out. We were trapped, the only way out was through that door... Into death...


© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good chapter, love this book so far. I like the style you wrote this in by the way overall i think this is a fantastic book.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

508 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing