Am I Insane?...

Am I Insane?...

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

I awoke to find Angel still next to me. I smiled then looked out at the rising sun over the ocean. I scanned the surrounding area from the roof of the bungalo and something shifted in the woods catching my eye. The shifting continued from a single shadow to a fleet of shifting darkness. Stomps and grunts started abrupting from the woods. Aww s**t. Zombie, thousands of them. This was not good. The group and I have never faced this many zombies. I turned to Angel still sleeping. I shook her awake. ''We've got a thousand problems out there. Go wake the others and fast.'' She jolted up from her resting spot and rushed down the stairs to wake Madi and Aaron. I pearched my foot on the railing on the roof and stared out at the fast coming fleet of zombies. I drawed my sword and held it in my hand.

Madi, Angel, and Aaron reached the roof. ''Whats cracking, bro?'' asked Aaron.

''Our flesh with rivers of blood if we don't deal with that out there.'' I pointed my sword in the direction of the approaching zombies.

''Oh.... Well, we're fucked!'' replied Aaron.

''Not with out a fight.'' I jumped from the roof to the ground and charged the approaching fleet of zombies. Something felt very strange. My whole body tingled, I felt stronger, more aggresive than usual. I don't think it was the massive amounts of adrenalin either. I was feet from the zombies now. I sprung, no, flew up in the air. What the hell!? I landed in the center of the fleet clearing out a circle of the zombies. My skin now felt like it was on fire! Zombies were now toppleing up ontop of me. I lost grip of my sword and couldn't fight back. I couldn't tell if the zombies were biting me or not. Suddenly a surge of energy went through my body. Zombies flew off of me in a blast. When I stood I looked at my body, but I wasn't bitten. Okay, thats strange. Am I in heaven? I looked around finding zombies scattered out in pieces on the ground. Okay, maybe hell? I saw my sword on the ground and rushed to grab it. When I did a violent flame of dark crimson flames scoarched my weapon. It didn't burn me, it... it changed me. My sword took new shape. The handle was a leather that seemed to grip my hand perfectly, the blade was now as red as crimson with razor sharp obsidian edges with a spear tiped point. Where the blade guard was it formed a silver rib cage with a skull. My hands had dark metal gauntlets that stoped before they reached my elbow. Other than that I had my basic attire on, a simple Asking Alexandria V-neck, Converse sneakers, and skinny jeans. The zombies all stared at me in awe.

I could hear Aaron charging the zombies shouting ''FALALALALALALALAAAAAA''. The zombies just stood there taking every shot from his sniper rifle still stairing at me. He reached me finaly. He stoped and looked me up and down then at my sword. ''Uh, what the hell?''

"I don't know bro. This is weird.'' I replied.

''Yeah, your telling me.'' He chuckled. ''Whats up with the zombies? They look like they just saw a girl with big floppy tits walk by. But yet their stairing at you.... Did you grow b***s?'' He glanced at me.

''No, I don't think so.'' I said.

''Hmmm I see. You still look as faggy as ever eccept you look more intimidating with that badass sword. Is it as OP as it looks?.... Woah... bro. Your eyes are like crimson now...''

''What the hell is happening to-'' Everything went black. I colapsed to the ground. I heard shouts around me. When I picked my self back up Madi, Angel and Aaron were all fighting off zombies. But the strange thing was they were fighting to get too me. The zombies formed a protective circle around me as if trying to keep them from getting to me. Two zombies looked like they were from mid-evil times. They were dressed in stonemail armor. Looking down at me. One was holding a long lance, the other was holding a dagger and a sickle attatched to a chain and handle. I stood up slowly looking at them. They knelt, set down the iteams they were holding and joined the battle. I stood there stunned. What the hell was going on? I looked at myself thinking maybe they did something to me while I was unconcious. They did, but they didn't hurt me. They dressed me. I was now wearing a suit of armor. I had a breast plate with two sculpted skulls that fit my body perfectly as if it had been craft for me. Where my gut was they had plating that would fold with my abbs. I wore stonemail leggings with plating on them and boots that were a pure black metle. I moved my arm flexing as easily as ever trying to reach my back. Down the spinal chord was also part of the torso plating. It was like dragon scales all the way down my spinal chord. Okay now really, what the f**k. Do I have some long lost undead decaying uncle that made me like night of the rotting corpses or am I from some fucked up night killer anime?! There was a houlster on my side that held my sword and on my back were two other leather straps to hold the weapons placed on the ground. There was also a strap on my metel boot that held a dagger same make as my sword only smaller.

A zombie that looked like he was ready for one of those mid-evil jestor roles approached me with a cape. I raised an eyebrow. He danced around to my back side and straped the cape on to me. It was black silk that reached down to my ankles, and around my nuck it straped together with a chain. He danced around to wear the weapons were and picked them up. I reached down for my dagger when I heard something in my head. NO, don't kil me sier! I serve you! I stoped okay what the hell was that. I am the zombie that stands before you. He handed me the weapons. These are yours, your highness. I think he tried to smile but his jaw fell off. S**t! This is the third time this has happend since my reanimation! He... it, snapped its jaw back on. I could heare my friends still fighting. I flew up in the air again whiping the chained sickle at a line of zombies. They split in half as blood flew through the air. I landed next to Aaron fighting of a Tank. ''Hello there.''

Aaron jumped up when the tank charged and shouted ''Holly w***e a*s bitchmuffins!''

I took my lance and decapitaded the zombie in mid charge.

   

''Nice to see you again too.''

''What the hell happend to you!?'' asked Aaron.

"I'll explain later!'' I replied.

Just then a zumbie jumped on Aarons back ''GEUUUUUGH PURGE THE UNCLEAN!'' Aaron flailed shouting. The zombie jumped off his back and landed next to me. And held out his hand HERE MY LORD I heard in my head. And in his hands was a shuriken. I took it and stuck it in my side pocket.

"Aaron, watch out!'' I shouted as a zombie was about to bite him.

He turned around with his hand gun in the zombies mouth. ''Oh hai dare!'' and he pulled the trigger making the bullet go through the zombies skull.

Madi and Angel were making their way towrds us. ''We're surrounded!'' shouted Madi.

I pulled out the shuriken and threw it. It started slicing through zombies heads all around us not stopping and leaving a trail of dropping boddies, heads, and spurts of blood. When it came back to me all the zombies were dead eccept the one that handed me the shuriken.

 

 ''How the f**k did you do that?'' asked Aaron.

''...I don't know....''

 

Madi pointed her striker shotgun at the zombie next to me. ''Die a*****e!''

I grabbed the shotgun and poined it up ''Leave him, hes not going to harm you.

She looked at me and asked ''Are you crazy!?''

I looked at her and told her honestly ''I don't know anymore....''



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great work budy!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

489 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 10, 2011
Last Updated on October 10, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing