~The Start of a Zombie Hell Filled World~

~The Start of a Zombie Hell Filled World~

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran
"

Our three teenage Apocolypse Army sudenly find out what they must fight against...

"

It was a normal day, or atleast thats what we thought at first. My friends Aaron Warren and Madison Cundiff were hanging out with me at my house. Aaron and I were fighting over the computer because he wanted to play Minecraft, but I was video chatting with my girlfriend on the webcam. Madi was watching TV and reading Zombies Suck Like Your Mothers duck  -Don't ask, Madi has an obsession with zombie and apperntly your mothers duck?- Finally I got pissed at Aaron and we were wrestleing on the floor. Sadly he won so he got to play Minecraft. Madi and Aaron had to go soon, but the TV program Madi was watching interupted by a news update. We all huddled anround the TV to see what the fuss was about. The new anchor said 'We are sorry to interupt your current program, but we must update you with state wide warning. We advise everyone to stay inside and lock your doors due to a virus outbreak in the city.' Then the TV turned to static. Aaron was walking the room anxiously and said 'What the hell? Lock your doors because of a virus outbreak? Thats fucked up.' I was trying to call my girlfriend to see if she was okay, no reply. I was worried. Finally I said 'F**k it, this is stupid. She always answers the phone when I call or send a text. Somethings wrong. Im going to go check on her.' Then Aaron got all upset and after a big debate we decided to go. The quickest way to get to her house was the alley, so we took it. I saw a homeless guy vomiting blood. Aaron says 'What the f**k? Thats not rite, bro.' I walked up to him and he tried to f*****g attack me. Madi screamed, Aaron pissed his pants, and I grabbed the nearest thing, A 2x4 leaning against a dumpster. I took it and beat the s**t out of the hobo. Aaron shouts 'WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!'. I took the 2x4 and rolled him over and observed the corpse. I said 'Oh s**t...' Madi asked 'Whats wrong?' I simply replied 'We're fucked. Zombies...' Aaron was shaking in his puddle of piss to scared to say more. Madi asked me 'What now?' I said 'We get the f**k out of here. I need to see if shes okay...' We ran through the deserted streets. Aaron asked 'Where is everybody?' I said 'I dont know. And I really dont want to find out.' Finnaly we got to her house. It looked normal, but something was wrong. I could tell it. I went to the front door and tried to open, I said 'Locked...'. Madi asked 'What now?' Aaron says 'I can pick the lock.' He pulls out his knife and a bobby-pin and starts working on the lock. I get frustraited and kicked in the door. Aaron asked 'WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?!?' I said 'Your slow as f**k and I smell a corpse...'



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


Author's Note

Brandon Lee Cochran
Thanks for reading chapter one! More to come!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

God I love Zombies, and I always love a good Zombie tale. There are infinite ways to approach the discovery of the outbreak, and you did it quite well. It would be sudden.
I would have liked more background and info on the characters, but at the same time, would an everyday person recount a zombie apocalypse like a novel. Hell no! They'd get to the damn point!
Zombies rule, and so does this story. Keep writing! Bravo.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I enjoyed the story and concept but your descriptive writing and storytelling needs work its a good start though and seems like its going to be a really interesting tale.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Great job i like the idea you have here!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I see a lot of potential within your writing, just need to work a couple things. Add a little more detail to the situations and try not to rush through things. Other than that good job and I look forward to reading more

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

God I love Zombies, and I always love a good Zombie tale. There are infinite ways to approach the discovery of the outbreak, and you did it quite well. It would be sudden.
I would have liked more background and info on the characters, but at the same time, would an everyday person recount a zombie apocalypse like a novel. Hell no! They'd get to the damn point!
Zombies rule, and so does this story. Keep writing! Bravo.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It's awesome Brandon! :]

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

695 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing