Trios Woe

Trios Woe

A Chapter by Damac
"

The other side of the Story takes form

"
"I just don't think we should stay here any longer than we have too." Nico said, placing a small cup down next to a burning candle.
"Well what are you suggesting we do? We listened to Andrew and now him and my brother are dead." Casey responded, slumping in a wooden kitchen chair.
"Shhh, don't say that too loudly. You'll wake Luke, or worse, scare him even more. Besides, we aren't even sure that their dead."
"Nico, they fell into a freezing cold river. If hypothermia didn't kill them, they definetly lost their weapons and became excellent zombie chow."
"That's an awful thing to say about your brother, and your friend, even if they are dead."
"Andrew was never my friend, just some kid who I was stupid enough to listen too on that first day. I let my emotions takeover, and now my brothers gone and I never got to see my parents again."
"Don't hate Andrew because of this..."
"He's the reason we're locked up in this f*****g cavern!" Casey shouted "We are never making it to Riverside, its impossible!"
"Okay first, now be quiet so you don't attract them." Nico motioned his head to a slightly boarded up window, "Second, this isn't Andrews fault, its the zombies. They rose, they broke into the house, and they tried to kill us. Andrew died trying to save your brother and protect all of us. The least you could do is show some respect."
"Someone has a bit of a man-crush."
"No, I respect heroes and the dead. According to you, he should be both."
"He's not a hero, my brothers..."
"Yes, yes we get it, Ivans dead. Well so's Andrew, you don't see Luke blaming Ivan or you for his death." Nico grabbed a shotgun that was leaning against the kitchen counter, "If you want to stay here thats fine, but I'm heading to RIverside and taking Luke with me. It's safer their and Andrew and Ivan are alive, and heading there, I can feel it."
"Have fun with your fantasy adventure." Casey laughed. 
Nico pumped the shotgun, "I will."


© 2011 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011
Tags: Kids, Zombies, Survival


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac