The Devils Own

The Devils Own

A Chapter by Damac
"

Andrew and Ivan escape the house as the Undead begin to swarm

"
Andrew woke with a start, quickly sitting up in the master bed. He looked around, he couldn't believe he let himself fall asleep, he was just resting. What if something had happened? He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and quickly got undressed, putting his gun in a holster he had around his belt.
Andrew walked out of the master bedroom and across the hall to Ivan's bedroom. He cracked the door and saw Ivan, fine and fast asleep. Andrew decided to let him sleep, he would get everything ready and find some kind of transportation for the two.
Andrew walked downstairs, passed the glass door of the porch, through the kitchen, and out the front door. Outside he drew his pistol and moved cautiously around the area. 
He was heading too a large structure on the edge of the lake, praying it was a boat garage of some sort. He moved quietly, not wanting to alert anything that might be nearby, to his location. He walked across the front yard and to the building. Approaching its side door, he found it unlocked.
"Ha, almost like someones been opening them for us." Andrew said to himself. He walked in, pistol in front of his face the whole time.
Inside was a boat garage, but a large boat wasn't. The only thing inside was a small inflatable rubber dingy.
"It's gonna have to do." Andrew said, he searched the garage for a set of keys, but didn't find any. "They must be back at the house."
Andrew walked in the front door of the house and found Ivan, now awake. Sitting on his knees on a stool in the kitchen, still in his pajamas, his bare soles facing the front door. As Andrew walked in, Ivan turned too him.
"What were you looking for?"
"A boat. And I found one, have you seen any keys?"
"Not down here, I just searched the whole place looking for food."
"Alright well i'l look for them upstairs, you get dressed."
"Fine."
Andrew and Ivan walked upstairs. Andrew retrieved the second pistol and hunting rifle, while Ivan put on his shorts, t-shirt, and DC skate shoes. Andrew found the boat keys on a dresser in the master bedroom.
As they headed downstairs, Ivan walked in front of Andrew. As he passed by the Porch door, Ivan turned to look at it and stopped moving.
"What? Whats wrong?" Andrew asked, as he approached Ivan he got his answer.
Standing on the porch, staring at them was non other than a decayed, grimy, glowing eyed possessed. It was missing its lower jaw, but what it had left formed into a grin. Andrew raised his pistol and shot it between the eyes. "We are leaving. Now."
Outside, the grounds had become populated with all three types of undead. Andrew handed Ivan a pistol and two clips.
"Make every shot count."
"Don't worry, I don't miss."
They began firing and moving quickly towards the garage, infected were the first to get to them, closing the distance fast. Andrew began punching them away one at a time, keeping his back to the water and helping Ivan when he needed it. A couple shots sprayed blood on the two, and van immediatley dropped his gun and bean to stare in horror.
"Not now Ivan." ANdrew said, scooping up the second pistol and using both to cover himself as they moved back towards the garage. 
Quickly opening and shutting the door, Andrew pushed Ivan into the dingy, jumped in himself, and they were off.


© 2011 Damac


Author's Note

Damac
Had some trouble writing this part. Sorry if its slow or boring.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac