Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 1

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bella Bites
"

The book description...I guess lol

"
If there was a way to start with one word that would put all my feelings of sorrow hate lust care and so much more in that word i would use it but that word inst real so ill start like this... Hello My name is Winter Du Coudrey and on December 22nd i was kidnapped.A day after my seventeenth birthday. I never thought that what i didn't know existed , would be right in front of my eyes. The twisted part is they thought they kidnapped me but to me ... they saved me. I bet your confused.Right? Okay, let me explain starting from the beginning.
    When i was born my mother and father took care of me for nine months. At there anniversary they were murdered, my mother found dead in the bathtub filled with blood. She was raped and stabbed to death. My father was found tied to the bed with a wound in his liver and many other stabs around his body. I was still a baby and i had no where to go. At the time i was with my babysitter. She took me to the police and automatically they put me up for adoption. After two months a young couple named George and Sandra came to adopt and that's when they took me home. But the trauma didn't end there. See me and my father (George) had a very close bond, he was always there even when he wasn't he kind of was.He was my best friend and the best father a little girl could ask for. Almost five years living with someone still feels like half your life.
     My mother (Sandra) and I on the other hand were nothing a like, she was very mean and strict. She only wanted my father for was his money.That gold digging retch. Uh i can not stand her. I didn't like or love her and i still don't. When i was five years old , one day me and my father went to the bank. To summarize now.. my father was killed in front of my eyes. In detail this is what happened: We walked in and we were standing in line. When a man came in wearing a mask and had a bag. He was hiding something which i couldn't identify. When he yelled out "This is a bank robbery EVERY ONE GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW." and he took out a gun. My father tried to calm him down and tell him not to do anything reckless. Then there was a big bang and ..and..there h-he w-was on-n the floor next to me my fathers lifeless body. He laid and whispered my name while the robber ran out of the bank with out any money. I sat next to him and started to shake him.."Daddy please wake-up. DADDY WAKE-UP! Daddy I'm still here. Come on we have to go home now mommy will be worried. WAKE-UP" and that was the last time i saw him after the ambulance and police came.
    They eventually caught the man and charged him with murder, trying to rob a bank and having an unlicensed weapon. When my mother came she was crying and was very silent. We drove home together and that was when everything fell apart...The next six years of my life went by pretty fast and were very depressing. I was always alone, no friends, no family, nothing. Everyone that ever cared seemed to disappear from my life. Oh and i was not the prettiest girl sure my body was rockin' but my face was eh. I had a uni-brow had braces and wore glasses my hair was always a mess. Until i was in seventh grade when i met my best friend Ashley. I went to the preppiest school possible and i was the only emo there.But as i started to go in to high school i started to become a little more attractive. My body was nice and tight, my b***s had finally come to an appropriate form. The braces were removed and i got contacts. And my butt even looked good. My eyes were piercing icy blue and i was tan. My bangs didn't cover all of my face and i had two piercings under my lip. I even learned the beauty of waxing and hair conditioner. Guys started to pay attention but all i got were insults and annoying comments, like "Hey goth girl" "Hey emo chick" "Go crawl back to whatever coffin you came from" it got annoying but over the years i have learned how to not care what any one thought.
     If they insulted me that means they have no life but to take their time to think of something to say to me. So me an Ashley were outcasts well that's what she thought. I really didn't believe in that stuff popular, geeks etc. Girls and guys are just stupid and have no life but to judge others. Yes there was other emos in my school but not five not four not three not even two but one other. Me and that devil. We had been feuding for 3 years and it still has been going on. He was smoking hot. He had dark black hair with hair that fell over his left eye he had an eyebrow and lip piercing his eyes were dark green and his body...wait I'm drooling eww...wow his body a six pack and he was strong but not like the gross kind. He was tan too considering he was on the swim team. Every girl was all over that boy like he was a rare pair of stilettos. School went by and it had finally came ... a week before my birthday.I was finally going to turn seventeen. So me and Ashley made a plan on my birthday we would get our family's together and celebrate at my house because it was the biggest. Then the next day we would grab our fake ideas and hit up a club. So this is where the fun began...

Chapter 1 - My birthday (At the house party)

**** ( )-This is the song that was on her alarm****

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction
To everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here

Make believe that I impress
That every word
By design
Turns a head

I wanna feel reckless
I wanna live it up, just because

I wanna feel weightless
Cause that would be enough

"Gah, Shut the F**K UP!" I yelled at my stupid alarm. Uhh where is that stupid phone? I started feeling around for my phone..ah there you are demon. I grabbed it and threw it against the wall. Better....zzz...WAIT DID I JUST DO THAT?!?!?!? S**T!. I got up and ran up to my phone that was now in four pieces on my floor. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sooo sorry!" I started to put my phone back together. I turned it on Hello Winter i read on my phone. I remember when i set that.. I first got this phone in the beginning of high school. What day is it feels like such a Sunday. Grrr... December 21. Uhh its Monday. Wait December 21st !!!!????!! Its my birthday! Finally i started to dance around my room. Uhh its five in the morning. I ran to my laptop and turned on my i tunes. I turned it on and the first song that came on....STELLA yayayay. Yeah major All Time Low fan.Who wouldn't love this song its about getting wasted ."You only love me when im wasted...." I started to sing, have to get in the shower.
***( ********* Stella
    After the shower i got out with my towel and started to rummage through my clothes. What to wear?What to wear? Then there was a knock on my door. "WHO IS IT?" I yelled at my door poking my head out of my closet.

 "Your sexy best friend that's who! And she came with her flavored condoms !!" I love her she always makes me smile.

 "Come in love!" She came in we exchanged looks then she tackled me to the ground.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get off me crazy w***e bag. hehe" Obviously i didn't mean that. But we have an odd sense of humor.

" Not until i wish you the happiest birthday ever!"She yelled in my face.

 "Well get on with it!" I yelled back.

 "Happy BIRTHDAY, so are you ready for the wacko family dinner tonight?" Uhh we have to go through that. Well it wont be that bad.

"See i would gladly answer that if..YOU WOULD GET THE F**K OFF ME!" I shouted and she got off giggling stretching out her hand for me to take.

" You know you liked it." She smiled. Oh yeah because i totally love being tackled to the floor half naked.

"Sooooo."We both laughed.

"Come on you have to get dressed and wear something sexy k?" What the hell? I bet im gonna get jumped. I ran in my closet and put on my tube top with Chinese characters on it. Then my black ripped skinny jeans and slid on my black chucks.*********(

"Whats taking you so long hobo?"Ashley yelled from my bed. I ran out

" What the hell do you mean that was like two minutes?!" I protested.

"Whatever. and wow you look smoking. Is it hot in here or is it just you?" This is why i keep her around hehe.

"No its probably just hot in here."I giggled. I put on my make up, some eyeliner, mascara, black eye shadow red lip gloss and blush. I fixed my hair and me and Ashley looked at the clock.

" So we have like an hour left. Do you wanna eat or rock out?" Is she seriously asking me that?

"Its like you don't know me!"I gave her a really weird glare.

"So we rock out !"She replied and ran to my laptop. After like two minutes New perspective by Panic At The Disco came on.

I feel the salty waves come in
I feel them crash against my skin
And I smile as I respire because I know they'll never win
There's a haze above my TV
That changes everything I see
And maybe if I continue watching
I'll lose the traits that worry me

Can we fast-forward to go down on me?
Stop there and let me correct it
I wanna live a life from a new perspective
You come along because I love your face
And I'll admire your expensive taste
And who cares divine intervention
I wanna be praised from a new perspective
But leaving now would be a good idea
So catch me up on getting out of here

    We sang along and then fell on my bad laughing after the crazy dancing and jumping.

" So what are we going to do for the next 50 minutes in this big mansion?" I live in a mansion. Its really big with four floors well actually we count three but i know the secret floor. Ashley knows about it too.

"TO THE DUNGEON!" I yelled pointing out my door and we both got up and ran laughing to the first floor. Here there was an indoor pool, a pool table, an air hockey table, and of course a bar. But the secret floor which me and Ashley call the dungeon. There is a door behind the bar that blends in with the wall. We ran behind the bar and i hit the button under the table. Then a door came into view we pushed it open and ran in. Then we hit another button which made the door invisible again. When i was little my dad took me here and we use to hide from my mom hehe. This is where he keeps track of what goes on in the huge house. Its like the security room except pimped out. He has small cameras all over except the bathrooms. This part is so big we don't consider it a room we consider it a floor. It has three queen sized beds a huge library and the camera room. There is no windows so its kind of like the basement except we have a basement and an attic. So if you count it in total 3 floors,attic,basement,secret room. Five floors in the whole house. This floor was beautiful the walls were bright red and it had a black carpet. The beds looked like they were for princesses they each had a canopy. The first bed was mine it was red and black. The second bed i gave to Ashley it was pink and blue, the last bed was a guest bed it was white and green. There was another secret room in the secret floor hehe. But Ashley doesn't know about it. Its behind the 'broken soda machine'. There is a specific way you pull the knobs and then it opens to a room with all of my dads things in it and his study. That room is full white and the whole floor is sound proof. I never go into that room but i have gone in once it was fantastic but i didn't bother to read anything or touch, it had to stay the way it was. Its all i had from my father.

"You know i love this room i always feel like a freaking Queen."Ashley mumbled as i walked over to my bed. All three beds were right next to each other aligned perfectly.

" Yeah i know i come here when i need to think." Or of course when my mom has her crazy old people parties. When i was 14 i wasn't in the secret floor and i was all most raped. Some guy that knew my mom came to close.

"I know you do.."She started, but i interrupted her

"S**T Ashely look at the time!" It was already time to leave.We ran out side and i got into Ashley's car. She parked right outside my house. I had a black convertible volts wagon bug. It was cute small my favorite color and awesome.But it didn't make sense if we took different cars. We drove past my fountain and to the gate. We got out of the gate and drove to the school. Me and Ashley had different first period classes.

"Bye baby have a good birthday ill see you in two hours." I hugged her and walked into the torture chamber. I approached my locker and opened it up the whole walk i got weird stares from everyone. Yes i can work my tube top but can you stop staring like really?

"Take a picture it will last longer !" I yelled and everyone stopped staring. That's what i thought! I looked into my locker and slammed it shut after grabbing my books.

"Hey babe" I heard from my side.

"What do you want jack a*s?"



© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
FIRST CHAPTER XD i already wrote 10 chapters but ill post them slowly so ill have time to work on the others yeee

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great story, there are a few grammar mistakes but it's okay. It's an achievement to have written that much. XD Check out my short story plz. THe Campus Vampires.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice start. I think that this could be easier to read, though, if you paid more attention to grammar. The chapter is a nice length. If you've written ten chapters already that's quite an achivement - there are loads of people who call themselves writers that have never written that much in their lives. Well done and good luck with the rest.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2010
Last Updated on February 10, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing