Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 4

Bite Me, But You Already Did That Didnt You ? Chapter 4

A Chapter by Bella Bites

I sat there looking out of the glass green house staring at the moon light shining down on to the side of my house where my bedroom was. Wow, that's weird. I had a lot to think about. I'm being taken tomorrow. Where ? I don't know. By Who ? I dont know. When ? That i don't know either. I know that i wont hide or run, i cant i wont be afraid. What do i have to leave behind? Nothing. What do i have to live for ? Nothing. So i have nothing to be scared of. But wow i have a sister. I walked out of the green house and took the path in the garden to get to the back door. I went in side and in to the dinning room. I hid in the shadows not to show my tears and stained face. 

"Hhey um c-can i borrrrow Ashley ?" I said trying not to say it through sobs. 

"Um.. yeah coming Winter..." 
     
Ashley got up from her seat and followed me up the stairs. How could she come back after all these years ? Knowing where i was never coming to see me ? Does she know what i had to go through alone ? NO! She doesn't, because no one could ever feel the pain i had to in my life. No one will ever know how i felt not having anyone. I turned around and plotted myself down on the stairs letting the tears come down. 

"Whats wrong ? What did that crazy lunatic do to you ? I sensed she was no good as soon as she laid eyes on you." She let out a soft girlish growl. 

"N-no its not what she did. Its what she said..." After a long hour of explaining what happened, Ashley sat there staring at me with her mouth hanging open. 

"Close your mouth before i poke your tongue." I said to her and she closed her mouth. 
     
"WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TOMORROW !" 

"Yes, we are, i cant hide its destiny they will find me. I'm not going to school, after school come straight here. We will get ready and head out. We are going to the club. UNDERSTAND ?!?!" I yelled at her as she nodded quietly. 

"But.." 

"NO BUTS. Listen I'm sorry i didn't know i was leaving either. Do you know how scared i am? But i have to go look for her." I got of the stairs and bolted in to my room. Ashley followed in with her head down crying. Why does everybody think its okay for them to cry ? NO I SHOULD BE CRYING! 

"Stop crying. I wont leave you. Ill be calling and annoying you everyday." I ran over to her and hugged her.She squeezed me back and we both started to cry like psycho idiots. I broke the hug and walked to my closet. Ashley grabbed my remote. 

"What do you want me to press ?" 
    
I gave her a how-did-you-know-look but already knew the answer. Shes my best friend. 

"Press umm...J9 please." She pressed it and slowly a drawer opened with all my jewelery. Wait, no this is my normal jewelry. 

"Ash press H8 , that was the wrong one." A second later a cabinet opened with a glass case show casing my pendent for only my eyes. I entered the code next to the cabinet and the glass popped out. I quickly pulled it out. I heard the remote drop but didn't look back.Ashley came near me. 

"That's it." I told her. 

"Wow winter its beautiful." I took off my skull necklace and continued to look at the amazing necklace that i haven't seen in so long. I refused to wear it because it reminded me of my mother but after today, i don't care. I grabbed for the pendent slowly and before i knew it Ashley grabbed it...

"What..." She sat me down. 

"I want to do this. I want you to remember this moment." She moved my hair and i saw the choker go over my neck. It was a sight. It was a crescent moon and to fill the other half was a snow flake in the middle there was a ruby like thing, it was pouring down the snow fake and crescent like dripping blood. The choker its self was black it wrapped perfectly around my neck. 
   Me and Ashley hugged that last time that night and she left the room. I tore off the dress and put it in the hamper. I took off what ever else i had except my pendant and went in to the shower. When i came out i took at my pj's , opened the window fully so the snow would come in and then slid in to my bed with my towel on. My bed was high up, it had a canvas like the ones on the secret floor. My bed is full black and all in silk. I have two windows on opposite sides of my bed. My curtains are white lace and a black ribbon. I pulled my blanket over my body and started to cry. 

Why me? 

_What do you mean Why You, well us ? Are you stupid this is your chance to start all over to start a new life. This is a hero coming to save you from your past in to your bright new future. Don't be shaky grasp that chance 

What if they really try to kill me? What if they don't want to help what if they want to take advantage of me.

 _Listen to that heart i know you have somewhere in that body of ours it will tell you the path. 

_I will....hey me ? hello ? You there? ... Good night. 

 And with that the wind blew in, the sky was dark, my eyes shut and the day was done. 

Happy Finished Birthday Winter. 

Dream: 
   I looked around, I was in the woods. It was dark. The trees curved in on me and the moon followed me. Then a path opened up. Before i could think i started to walk down the path. The moon still came along. The path led me to a waterfall. Its beautiful. 

"Not as beautiful as you." I turned around and no body was there. Must be my imagination. 

"No im here, but i fear if you see me you will run." So, it .. He/She is real.

"Where are you ? Come out i do not fear anymore. I have nothing to be dread of you. Your voice only brings me closer. Speak my good creature. Speak..." I started to lustfully let me body take me to the shadows near the trees. 

"But it is though the closer you come, the more to warn." Warn..warning....WARNING. 

"No,no,no NO! It refuse to listen leave foul monster. Vanish from my deep slumber in these mystical lands. " Not another warning. 

"But my sweet goddess you do not wish to per sake see what up holds your future or what has caused it ?" 

"If I wish to hear will you come forward in peace ?" 

"Yes my love ." And so the creature stepped out of it shadows. The most magnificent creature to be ever seen. The moon lit his, his beautiful face. 

"Your...your..." I started ... He walked towards me and slowly lifted my hand. He placed his lips on my hand and gave it a small kiss. His cold lips made me shiver. 

"I apologize, but as i age my blood changes and my skin turns more cold." 

"No worries, your beauty strikes me once again. My what wonderful creatures brought you upon to my slumber?" 

"Dear sweet Goddess i come to tell you what your future holds and what the past has brought you to." 

"Will you explain what brought me to this pleasant dream where i came up forth you." 

"Yes, Many centuries ago when the Gods and Goddesses walked upon the land. The most familiar Goddess which my soul belongs to, Aphrodite. When our great God Zeus created the humans he knew that together they could not live in peace. So, he made another world where no human would be let in until death for a second chance. The gates to heaven. Their world, but of course there is always the anti side of everything or everyone. Hyades decided to create another race....vampires. But of course we would enter the gates of hell. But Hyades made a mistake while his creation formed, we survived from the blood we took from humans. Thats how we would live forever, and that was the mistake. Hyades would not have any vampire in hell if they lived forever.. So, Zeus made a deal with Hyades. Hyades said he refused to take over the vampires because then no one would be in his land. Zeus told him he would kill the race unless he could find a ruler for them. Hyades said kill them they are no use to me but what shall i do with my land. Zeus made a deal he said heaven is too small for all good and bad souls so all bad souls would burn in hell yet the good would be put to a test to gain their angel wings. So Hyades agreed, but Aphrodite would not allow it she said she would take over both races it was unnecessary for this action to take place. Both Gods did not like this a woman to take control of all. Both gods fell past that because of her beautiful, passionate and lustful creation. Of course Aphrodite did not like the vampires too, she created more in to them of vampires for lust and romance care but not survival for blood yet lust for blood. The vampires would separate from humans but roam freely. Aphrodite then figured out she could not maitain both races and her own. She did not want to show the men she was weak. She decided to create a beautiful creature who held very high power over powering any god or goddess even her self. To take care of the vampire world and the key to vampires would be held in that person. Thats where you come in my dear. No body would know of this, she/you would be created when the time was right."
 
"Is that when i was born ?" 

"Let me finish oh great majestic beauty, Many decades later a great painter was called to the castle for he had great news or so he thought. When he got there he told that King he would have to hurry and get him a canvas and a pencil. He started to tell the same tale and draw a beautiful creature. See the painter was a vampire who could for seek the future and paint it. He saw a beautiful young woman on a thrown over powering the vampire world. Not a queen not an empress a goddess on land...once again. At first he thought it was Aphrodite but when his painting came out it was of course not the great Goddess her self. So the King and his men set on a long journey to find her. They of course knew she was human because she was darker skinned and her eyes were icy blue. After a century past looking through both worlds a man came up with a theory. He said what if this great creature is not yet here was if she is not yet alive. Thats when the painter came back with a new vision he said that no matter what happened it would be destiny we find her and she would be wearing an amulet. *points at my neck*. So the men stopped searching 17 years ago on this day a jeweler(vampire) was making a beautiful amulet that would be kept only for show. He didnt know why but it had seemed as if his hands were over powering him and his body was being controlled. Little did he know Aphrodite was over powering him. He rushed in to your labor room and gave the amulet to your mother it was the only way to keep you alive. May your mother rest in peace. After that he supposedly 'killed him self'. No body knows what happened. The new creature/you that holds the key to our world holds great power no one has ever seen. Yes, many vampires have gifts but not as much as you will have. When you are taken you MUST be changed as soon as it can be done. The royalty family will be expecting you." 

"Who are the royalty family ?"  

"They are the kings, queens, princesses, princes etc. The Dark's and Bloods they are the over powering royalty. Price and princess and queen for the bloods. King, prince, and princess for the dark's." 

"What happened to their queen?" 
"I wish i could tell you but that was kept in secrecy for over 700 centuries. As for your sister please remember you must find her i have nothing to tell you of her i do not know her, i do know she was mistaken for the chosen one. "

"  I see, and are you in my mind made up ?"

"No my love, I am a vampire also gifted by the great Goddess herself, as a dream catcher. I may walk through dreams and it was my mission to find you and explain all i can. So in the future you will come a forth me great highness."

"You will be granted any thing you wish for your kindness and loyalty."

"Thank You Goddess Winter "

"Was there a reason i was named Winter ?"

"Yes, Your birthday the coldest in which we are...the coldest. Your eyes icy blue. Your blood shifts colors and the sweetest very rare. Soon to be pale as snow. Very beautiful like the winters."

"I understand, will you leave me to rest or will you stay."

"As you wish ."

"May you leave me to wander my slumber once more ?"

"Goodbye kind heart i will see you in the Vampire Kingdoms. "
 
He kissed my hand and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Disappear ... Like my aunt. She must be a vampire too. No surprise, i fell on the cold ground and i started to fly in to the sky. I landed on a cloud. "Winter...." I heard my name. That voice so beautiful so lustful so fantastic. I was soon standing in front of the most beautiful woman i have ever seen eyes so big and gorgeous lips so red and luscious her skin pale and soft her hair long and blond something to run your hands through. " I am Aphrodite, Winter and I wish you luck...Awake.." She snapped her fingers and with that i started to fall off the cloud not being able to fly or save myself. I was going to hit the ground...i was going to crash.

(Dream Done)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled waking up in my bed sweating bombs. What THE HELL JUST HAPPENED ?


© 2010 Bella Bites


Author's Note

Bella Bites
This is over all my favorite chapter kind of confusing but if you read it maybe 5 times you'll understand hopefully XD i hope you like it i really do. I made a mistake by not adding the name of the guy in the dream but that is a mystery. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 12, 2010


Author

Bella Bites
Bella Bites

In your pants ;), NY



About
Name: Izabella Bites Birthday:12/21 Wanted name: Winter or Bella Eye color: green and blue and yellow and brown lol Hair: brown like chocolate :D Skin:tan Bands: All time low, automatic love let.. more..

Writing