Trapped in a Dark Room

Trapped in a Dark Room

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

For a contest. I hope you enjoy this. :)

"

           “Angie,” someone called my name in the wind. It was cold outside and it was dark in my room, but it was because it was time for me to go to sleep. Before I went to sleep I felt someone hit me across the back. I blacked out before I could scream for someone to help me.  

When I came to I was in a dark room. I was tied up and I couldn’t get loose. I had tape over my mouth. I couldn’t scream out for help. I was stuck being tied up in the dark room. I was breathing heavily.

Then I heard a door open and close. A man was standing over me and I tried to look up to see who it was. Then the man untied my hands and my legs. He ripped off the tape from my mouth. It hurt, but I didn’t scream for fear of what would happen to me if I did. I looked up at the man after he ripped the tape off of my mouth. He had a smirk on his lips and he had a heavy set strong build. I knew he could easily hurt me if I tried to do anything.

“Who are you,” I said in a tiny voice because I was nervous. I was trembling I could tell. The man just stared at me for a couple of seconds. He was pondering whether or not he was going to tell me who he was.

“That is none of your business,” he said as he picked me up by my throat and pinned me to a wall. As he breathed in my face I could smell some tuna fish. It smelled horrible. I wanted to cover my nose.  I was so scared he was going to strangle me, but he didn’t. He let me go so I could breathe.

“What do you want from me,” I asked him. He only smiled at me. The look of the smile was evil and twisted.

“Well we are going to have a ransom for you. I know your parents would pay big bucks to have you back safe and sound. Though while you are here you are going to be our slave for our pleasure,” the guy said. I was scared and I started to scream. He smacked me across the face to shut me up. He then knocked on the door. It was opened and I tried to run for it, but he caught me. He left the room and I was by myself again.

My heart was pounding rapidly and I heard the door open again. It was a different guy this time. He had a gentle looking face and his eyes were light blue with a black ring around them. His hair was dark brown and he had a warm smile on his face. He put some food down in front of me. He untied my hands while the rougher gentlemen closed the door. He wore that same smirk that he wore when he first came in here.

“W-who are you,” I asked the second guy that came in. I feared that the same thing was going to happen to me as when the first guy came in. He smiled at me, but it was a nice smile.

“My name is Alex,” he said. He didn’t seem like he was bad guy at all. He seemed like he was a sweetheart.

“Why did you take me from my house,” I asked softly. He touched my face where the first guy hit me. He had a soft touch and he frowned.

“I’m sorry about Tim. He really doesn’t know how to treat a lady,” he said apologetically. I was fighting the urge to smack this guy.

“Why did you take me from my house,” I repeated.

“Like Tim said it is for a ransom though I wasn’t really supposed to be involved in this plan. I was against taking you in the first place,” he said. I didn’t know if I could trust him though. He seemed like he didn’t want to hurt me and that I couldn’t ignore.

“Why did you let him take me in the first place,” I asked softly. I really didn’t want to be in this dark room anymore.

“We took you because we know how much you are valued in this community. I didn’t want to hold you for ransom it was Tim and Tom’s idea. Here eat this,” he responded trying to get me to eat was in front of me. I refused though because I didn’t trust what was in there.

“I don’t want to eat,” I said. My stomach growled, but I refused to eat it. I didn’t want to be poisoned if they poisoned the food. Alex just looked at me, but he just nodded. He said he would see me later and left. He left my hands untied, but my feet he kept tied up. Then Tim the guy that hit me came in and tied my hands back up. I had tears streaming down my face by that time. Tim just smirked and walked out of the room again. I fell asleep with a blanket thrown over me. I knew that it was Alex who had put the blanket over me.

When I woke up the next day I found the third guy watching me. I screamed, but he only put his hand over my mouth to shut me up. I bit down on his hand as hard as I could. The guy winced at the pain and slapped me. I didn’t know what was with the two guys that hit people. He untied me and I tried to crawl away from him, but he pinned me to the floor. I didn’t scream because he threatened me if I screamed.

“If you scream one more time little missy I will kill you,” Tom said. He had anger issues because it was written on his face. I just stared at him. He laughed at my facial expression.

“Why would you kill me? I have never done anything to you,” I asked.

He laughed and then said, “Of course I wouldn’t kill you. I was joking about that.”

“Why would you joke about something like that? That is not something you joke about with anyone,” I responded. His response was just smacking me again. I just braced myself for the pain. He started to take his clothes off and then mine. I just laid there and took what I knew he was going to do to me. I knew I wasn’t strong enough to fight him off so I just let him...I didn’t want it  to happen though…and he knew that.

After an hour he let me up and I was crying. I had been silently crying while he was doing it. He knew I was crying and wiped my tears away.  How could he do that to me then wipe my tears away? I was shocked at how kind he was being. I could tell that he was bipolar then. He actually cared when I cried, but when I shouted he hated that.

He left the room and I knew he had a frown on his face. Alex came in a few hours later to try to get me to eat again, but I still refused the food. I knew my stomach was growling. I couldn’t eat after what had happened to me. Alex frowned as I refused to eat again. He just sat there and hugged me. He was the nicest of the three. Tim was the meanest and coldest of the three. Last and not least Tom was sweet and nice, but then could be mean and cold at the same time as well.

About a week later Alex came in again to try to get me to eat, but I still refused. He finally got upset that I wouldn’t.

“Please eat,” he said.

“No,” I said. He got up and got on top of me. I was scared he was going to do something to me, but he didn’t.

“I’m not getting up until you eat everything,” he said. I still refused to eat it though. He force fed me while he was on top me of. After a few hours I finished everything he brought in for me. He was ready to get off of me. Before he got off of me though he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I blushed after that. He smiled and let me up.

It was a week later and I was by myself. I was untied and I couldn’t sleep that night. I decided I was done with this game. I took the rope and placed it around my neck. I pulled and I could feel the life draining out of me. Alex came in just before I was about to die.

“Angie, no, please stop,” he said running to me. He pulled the rope off of my neck. Tom came in as well.

“What’s going on in…,” he didn’t finish his sentence and started to cry. He knew I was dying and Alex knew as well.

“Angie, why,” Alex asked.

“I couldn’t do this anymore. I didn’t want to live life in this dark little room,” I said. That was the last thing I said before there was darkness.

I woke up in cold sweat and screamed in the darkness. When I woke up and I saw that I was in my room. Everything looked normal. I then realized that this was only a dream. A very scary nightmare that I hope will never come true.

The End



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good I enjoy it. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love it! I didn't expect the ending.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great detail. Loved it

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really good. I would add more detail, but I love detail, it isn't raelly needed, I thought the story went perfectly.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very nice xD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

429 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 5, 2010
Last Updated on March 25, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..