Get Away

Get Away

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

For a contest. Hope you like it.

"

                Diane was running because she didn’t want to be caught by her boyfriend of two years. She didn’t know why she was still with him. She did love him with all her heart, but when he flipped on her she was scared of him. She was so scared that she decided to run. She ran until her heart was content.

                She was sure that he wasn’t going to find her. She didn’t want him too. She ran away from his house because he had flipped. She didn’t do anything to him. She guessed that something had stressed him out to make him flip. He was never under control of his emotions.

                Still she didn’t know why she was still with a man like that. He was so sweet back when they first started going out, but he changed for some reason. She didn’t know why, but he did change.

                “Diane, get back here,” she heard him saying concerned now. He was close she could feel it. She tried to run again, but her legs hurt too much. She tried to fight the pain so that she could run, but she couldn’t.  He was bound to catch her in a few minutes. She couldn’t move her sore legs.

                He found her sitting in the grass at least ten feet from his house. She was basically at the park. He had a concerned look on his face, but she could tell some anger in his eyes.

                “Diane, you know I was worried. You shouldn’t have run out like that,” he said his voice changing as his mood changed. He was worried now, but Diane knew that was going to change soon.

                “I-I’m s-sorry,” she said through chattering teeth. She didn’t know what to do. She was so scared of him. She couldn’t ever fight him off. She knew what was about to happen. She knew he was about to flip again because the look in his eyes. He helped her up only to knock her down again. He smacked her really hard in the face. Her eyes were welling up with tears. She knew she shouldn’t have ran out like she did...but she did anyway. She knew he would be angry.

                “Let’s go,” he yelled.

                “No,” she said standing up from herself.

                “Do as I say,” he said grabbing her wrist so hard that she knew there was going to be a bruise. He had done that so many times in public that she couldn’t count. Only to be smacked later at his house.

                “No, get away from me you jerk,” she said. She tried to run away again, but he caught her. He wrestled her against the ground. He pinned her before she could get from underneath his weight.

                “What did you say,” he asked.

                “You heard me. Get away from me. We are through. I never want to see you again. I have suffered from your abuse for too long,” she said. He smacked her and got up.

                “We’ll see who has the last laugh,” he said. He walked away and left her hurt on the ground. It started to rain. She sat up and she cried because she finally broke away from his abuse.

               



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Of course not...I didn't want it in first person. I already have a novel like that. I won't do that for this story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Haha she is kinda based off me, but I would do more than that...and my middle name is Diane...so she is more based off me...I am going to write a sequel to the story...he's gonna get his butt kicked.

Posted 13 Years Ago


O_o holy crap,that guy deserves an endless beating for what he has done,is a shame there are people like that,i like the story btw

Posted 13 Years Ago


O_O What an a*****e! Sadly, things like these happen very often, a little too often, it's unbelievable how these kinds of people are roaming the streets, it was a nice story, it really shows real life situations, I wish most people were like Diane. I liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think you should put this story in 1st person point of view (I ,Me,My etc.) and use synonyms it would make the story more intense ,Also this story wouldn't sound so repetitive .

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2010
Last Updated on March 20, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..