Get Away Part 2

Get Away Part 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

                Diane was still sitting in the grass crying, but it was tears of joy. She was so happy that she was rid of her boyfriend. She didn’t love him anymore after what he did. He always was like that, but it has become worse within the last month. She guessed it was because of his parent’s splitting up, but she didn’t know why they did. She never asked him because he would have gotten so angry at him.

                She walked back home and then she saw that Jeff was there. Jeff looked angry and she tried to run, but she didn’t get away fast enough. He saw her and she continued to run. She didn’t know what to do. She decided that she was going to go to her best friend’s house. She knocked on the door to his house. When he saw her face she let Diane in.

                “Diane, what happened to you,” Alex asked with anger in his eyes. He could guess what happened, but he really didn’t want to guess. He was afraid he would get the right answer.

                “Jeff, he hurt me again, but I broke up with him. Now he was at my house angrily waiting for me. He saw me and I didn’t know what to do. I decided to run here before he could catch up to me. Alex, can you please help me,” she asked with fear in her voice. Alex knew that she was scared, but who wouldn’t be scared after that. Alex hugged her and she was shaking because she could see Jeff out the window. He was looking for her and she wasn’t safe.

                “Diane, calm down,” Alex said.

                “He is outside,” she responded. Alex looked out the window and saw him. His eyes blazed with anger. She was afraid of the look coming from him. She stepped away from him which he just looked at her.

                “I’m sorry, Diane, I know I’m scaring you, but please don’t worry,” he said.  He walked out of the house and Jeff turned around. He had a smirk on his face. He knew that Alex was Diane’s best friend and he walked over to him. He wanted to ask where she was because he really wanted to “talk” to her.

                “Where is she,” Jeff said.

                “Who are you talking about,” he asked.

                “You know who I mean,” Jeff yelled. Alex knew that he was looking for Diane. He was just trying to play dumb. Alex wasn’t dumb though like Jeff. Diane walked out onto the porch. Jeff saw her and tried to take a step towards her, but he got punched in the face by Alex. Before you knew it they were fighting each other. Alex was winning and finally Jeff got knocked down. He went over to Diane who watched the whole thing.

                “Diane, I am sorry you had to see that,” he said. She didn’t really mind because she has seen that many times. She didn’t really care either. Alex picked her up off the ground. She smiled at him and then kissed him on the lips. That was when Jeff woke he saw that. He was even angrier than before. He got up and Alex put Diane down. Before she knew it they were fighting again. This time Jeff had the upper hand. He knocked Alex out and went after Diane. She hit him once and he was shocked. He had never been hit by her before. Before he knew it he was being pinned down by her too. He looked really confused.

                “Get off me,” he said. She didn’t listen and started hitting him in the face. She wanted to pay him back. He threw her off him after a few minutes. He pinned her and then he looked happy. She was struggling underneath his weight again. Alex got up saw that and punched Jeff in the face. She was happy because soon he was off her. Then Alex kicked him in the head.

                “Stop hitting me,” Jeff screamed. He then did and Jeff just left. He didn’t feel like fighting anymore. They both knew that it was over then. She was so happy again. She was crying on Alex’s shoulder. He kissed her forehead. They were both happy.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on March 20, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing