Deeper Than Imagined

Deeper Than Imagined

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Pretty much a romance story. I need more write more things like this. :D

"

             “Angie, please don’t do this. Please forgive me for what I was going. You know I would never do it again. Please don’t leave me,” Justin said softly. She was standing there with her arms entwined together over her chest.  She couldn’t even look at him because it was hard for her. She never expected he would do something like this before. She was in love with him and he was in love with her…or it seemed to be that way.

                “I don’t think I can forgive. I can’t stay with someone who does this…and expects me to be okay with it, Justin,” Angie said. She couldn’t even shake the thoughts of what he did to her out of his head. She had loved him so much and for her to find this out was devastating. She couldn’t even handle what she was hearing. She wanted to run, but she didn’t have the strength to run. Her legs would buckle under her. If she did run she would have tripped and fallen on her face. He would have caught up to her and tackled her.

                “Please, Angie, you know I love you with all my heart. I’ve told you so many times. I’ve even written you love poems to prove that I love you. I know what I’m going is bad, but please don’t make this worse for me. Please, don’t let me go. Please, Angie.”

                “I’m sorry, Justin, but I have to leave. I don’t want to just be lead on by fake emotions. You would have never done what you did if you love me as much as you claim you do. I told you I would leave if this were to happen. You knew I would leave. You made your choice and you stuck with it. Don’t blame me for my decision. Blame yourself because it was your own fault.” She was tired of the situation at hand and she started to walk off. Before she could go he grabbed her by the hand. He pulled her into a hug. Angie could feel the tears running down her face. He always grabbed her like that to pull her into an embrace.

                “Angie, please just give me one more chance to prove to you that I love you. You are the only thing that matters to me. You’re the only reason I breathe. You’re the only reason that I’m alive. I was born to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we are young and people call this a form of puppy love, but I don’t agree. I can truly say that I have fallen in love. You are the prettiest girl in the world. You have kept me in line. I’m sorry for what I’ve done. I know I was being a fool. Please don’t let me. I know my whole world is going to crash apart. I need you. You need me and we need each other. I know when you are in my arms you feel like you are on the top of the world. Please Angie, I love you a lot…and I don’t know what I would do without you. I made a stupid mistake. I will write stanza’s to a poem to show how much love I have for you,” Justin said with a frown written clearly on his face.

                Angie stood there in his arms crying and she was crying harder with the words he had just spoken. He has never said that to her before and she never thought that he would. Angie knew she meant a lot to him, but she didn’t know she had meant that much to him.

                “Justin, I love you too. I know you want this to work out, but I don’t know how it can when I can’t trust you anymore. You hurt my deeply with this. You know you have and you can’t change the fact that you did. You might want to change it, but you know you can’t. You made the mistake and you lost your chance. I know this wasn’t puppy love. I know you truly cared for me. To lose you is killing me and I know its killing you too. I know you didn’t mean to do what you did, but you were caught. You meant so much to me. You mean the world to me like I meant the world to you. I know you care deeply and this is affecting you, but it is affecting me too. I’m sorry, Justin, but I still can’t. I don’t know how much I can trust you after all this. A relationship needs trust and loyalty. You weren’t faithful to me and I was faithful to you the whole time. I didn’t cheat on you like you had done to me.”

                “Angie, I know I cheated. I know it’s hard for you to forgive me. Do you think we could try to work this out? You know how much you mean to me. I know I still mean a lot to you. I know if we gave it a chance we could really work it out. We could get it to the way things used to be. I want to reconcile our differences. I want to be whole again and you are the reason I have become whole. Angie, you have shown me the light. You woke me up from the darkness I was feeling in my heart. My heart was filled with dark desires. You have lightened it up. You have changed me in more ways than one. I know what I did has caused you harm, but please let me make it right between us. Let’s make it right because I know I want to share the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you and have kids. I want to see how much we grow up when we have our own children. I want to see us grow old and die together. I know how many times you have envisioned this in your mind. I know you saw us growing old and dying together. I’ve told you so many times that I want to marry you. If you leave I will be empty. I will not be able to live anymore. I love you. And I don’t want to lose you. You are the love of my life. I want to spend my days with you until the end. Please let me have that chance.”

                Angie’s eyes started to fill with more tears. They were threatening to overflow and they did. She knew that she wanted to forgive him, but she would take a while to forgive him. He was right when she said she wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. She had wanted him to hold and stay with her for the longest time. Angie did love him with all her heart, but Angie didn’t think he would cheat on her. Angie just laid her head down on his chest. She could feel the beat of his heart. She was crying by that time. Angie made her decision.

                “Justin, I will forgive you. I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t imagine a world without you. Justin, you have made me the happiest I’ve been in a long time. I unlocked my heart for you and that is rare. If you hadn’t been there for me either I would be the same way you were. My heart would have been clouded with darkness and hate. I’m glad that I was the one to change that with you. You are right about me envisioning having a cute little baby with you. I want to make things right with you. I want us to be able to communicate better. We can learn from this. Justin, I’m glad to have you in my life. I know you are glad that I’m in yours. I just want to let you know that you are on a tight rope. I have to build trust in you again. You know that I had a lot of trust in you before you cheated. I know we can reconcile out differences. I don’t think I could ever get rid of the love I have for you in my heart. You are one of the main reasons I’m alive. My family is the other reason. I know you don’t get along as well with your family as well as I do mine. You are always welcome to mine, Justin. My parents have said that you are part of the family. Justin, I love you with my whole heart and my whole soul. For that I will never let you go.” Angie then flashed a smile like all was forgiven. She knew it would be a long time for her to forgive her partner. He was smiling widely as he grabbed her again. He picked her up and they fell backwards on the ground like they normally would when they were having fun. She kissed him and he kissed back. The kiss was passionate and they were both starting to feel better.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on March 20, 2011
Last Updated on March 20, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing