Aidan-Chapter 4

Aidan-Chapter 4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 4

While sitting in the back of Randy’s car Aidan was looking out the window because he liked looking at the clouds. That always had calmed his nerves. Randy and Chloe were talking about going out to eat. They were figuring out where they wanted to go out to eat. Aidan didn’t join the conversation because his head was pounding worse than it was the day he was fourteen.

“Aidan, do you want anything to eat?” Randy asked. Chloe and Randy were hungry and they couldn't decide on what they wanted.

“I’m not hungry, but you can stop to get something if you want. I will wait for you two,” Aidan said politely. Aidan was a pretty patient person even when he was in pain. Randy didn’t want to see him suffering.

“Chloe, can we bring Aidan home first and then get some food? I don't want to see my best friend suffering from this headache. Is that okay with you?” Randy asked.

“Yes, I think that Aidan should be home as soon as possible. I don't want to see him suffering either. No one deserves to suffer,” Chloe said with concern in her voice. Chloe was always that caring about people. Chloe really was a nice girl when it comes down to it. Chloe was a down to earth kind of person anyway. Aidan could see the good qualities in her that he could also see in Randy. Aidan is guessing why he could trust her now because of the qualities that she had within her. That is why Chloe and Randy made a cute couple. They almost have identical personalities which is quite creepy if Aidan thought about it.

A few minutes later they arrived at his house and Aidan got out of the backseat of the car. He was happy to be home. He would be in his own bed and not a car.

“Thanks for the ride, Randy. I don’t think I would make it here if you didn’t drive me to my house. The pain is so unbearable that I probably would have passed out,” Aidan said into the window.

“No problem, just call me if you need anything,” Randy said as he started to pull out of the driveway. Aidan waved goodbye to the two of them. Chloe waved bye before they took off down the road. They were going to find the nearest McDonald's and get some food.

Aidan got the mail before he entered the house. He threw the mail on the table before he went into his room for some shut eye. He took his shirt off and got underneath his blankets. Before he knew it he was out like a light.

“H-help me,” he heard his mother’s angelic voice say. It was dark in the dream and he could only hear voices. Aidan heard screaming in the background. Then a scene in the dream popped up his mother’s body on the floor. Some guy was standing over her in all black clothing. There was a mask over his face. Aidan was wondering who that guy was.

“I think everyone is glad you’re dead you broad,” said the guy in the mask. He had a smile on his face. Aidan could see that from where he was standing in the dream. He walked into the kitchen. He seemed to be invisible to everyone around him. He walked through the wall in the dream. Aidan could see that John wasn’t in his bedroom at the time that his mother was being murdered. Aidan then went to his bedroom and he saw himself as a six-year-old. He had just woken up after he had that bad feeling. His little self woke up that night. He had gone to go get some water from the fridge. Aidan walked into the kitchen and saw Ashley dead on the floor. Aidan went back to his father’s room to find him sleeping again. He thought it was strange to see his father out of bed then all of a sudden sleeping again. Aidan heard his younger self scream. The older Aidan ran out into the kitchen and he saw that the younger self discovered his mother dead. The older Aidan had tears running down his face at the memory of his mother. His father had gotten out of bed and went into the kitchen.

“Aidan, what’s wrong,” his father asked little Aidan.

“M-mommy is d-dead,” said little Aidan. John looked at his wife’s body at first his face was unreadable. Then it turned to sadness as he held the younger version of Aidan. After John called the police he watched his father in the dream.

Aidan heard the phone ring and John picked the phone up.

“Hello, how may I help you?” John said into the phone.

“Hey, its Ashley’s sister I hope you are doing okay,” his Aunt Mary said.

“I miss her, Mary. She died so young. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I don't know how I am going to raise Aidan on my own. He is so young. Aidan needs his mother,” his father said into the phone. John was hiding his emotions. John had a look on his face that said he was hiding something from what Aidan could see.

“I know she did. She was only in her early thirties. I am in my late twenties and expecting a child. I wanted her to be here for the baby shower. You just need to raise Aidan the best you can. He needs you and you can't leave him,” his aunt said. Aidan remembered that he had a younger cousin.

“I wanted her to be there too. I know you needed her to get through what you were going through with Peter. I hope Peter is doing better than he was,” John said.

“Yeah, but Peter has been doing better these days. I guess it is because he is excited about having his first child. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next time. Ashley was always there for me. I don't have anyone else to share my problems with now. I don't know who I can trust and believe me. I cannot trust my mother,” his Aunt said.

“Yeah, well Mary I have to go. I have to go pick Aidan up from school. He will be really worried if I arrive to pick him up late,” John said and hung up the phone. John didn’t really have to pick up Aidan. He was lying to Mary and Aidan saw his father break down in the corner. Aidan had never seen that side of his father before. His father was always tough through everything. Aidan realized that his mother was what John loved the most or it seemed that way.

Then the dream turned back to the scene where his mother was lying on the ground dead.

Aidan woke up and he had tears running down his face like in his dream. Aidan got out of bed and went into the bathroom; Aidan got some Advil from the cabinet. He got a little paper cup and filled it up with water. He swallowed the pills. His headache still wasn’t going away, but his dream was different this time. This one scared him a little more than the first one had. He had never had a dream like that before. Aidan was wondering if the dream was still trying to tell him something.

Aidan just looked in the mirror at himself to help steady his nerves. His dark brown eyes were still filling up with tears again. Aidan's head was pounding even harder than it was before. He didn’t know what was going on and all of a sudden the headache disappeared. Aidan was shocked by that and he went into his room again. Aidan was thinking to himself. He heard his stomach rumble and got out of bed. He went into the kitchen and made himself some lunch. He got out two pieces of bread out and made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That was what his favorite sandwich to eat when he was hungry.

He ate the sandwich and then the phone was ringing again. It always seemed like when he was eating was when people decided to call him.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hey Aidan I just wanted to say that I will be home late tonight. I have more than one case today and my boss didn’t tell me. You don’t have to make dinner tonight for me, but you can make some for yourself. I am going to go buy something on my way home. By the way I left you money just in case you wanted to go out to eat instead,” John said.

“Okay, Dad I need to tell you something before you hang up,” Aidan said.

“What is it,” his father asked.

“I had one of those headaches again. After I went to sleep I still had a headache, but all of a sudden it disappeared. I think that is a little weird. What do you think, Dad?” Aidan asked. Aidan’s father was silent because he didn’t know what to say. John then knew that Aidan had a dream of his mother.

“So was it the same dream that you have every time you dream of your mother or was it different?” Aidan’s father asked.

“Well the first dream was the same one. The second one I had was completely different. The second one was scarier than the first one,” Aidan said eyes filling with tears.

“Alright well my break is over, Aidan. I will talk to you when I get home if you’re not sleeping. I do want you to get to sleep in the mean time. I don't have much else to say since I don't know what went on in the new dream,” his father said.

“Alright bye, Dad.” Aidan said. Aidan hung up the phone and went to sit down in the living room. He turned the television on and sat down to watch something. Aidan decided to watch a movie, but he didn’t know which movie he wanted to watch yet. He fell asleep again while he was trying to pick a movie to watch.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Please do not tell me about grammar just tell me what you liked about that chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

At last Aidan's dream revealed something comprehensible

Posted 11 Years Ago


This chapter was great. I don't know what else to say, it was just great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i wanna know who killed his mom :( but yay awsome! >:D im glad you asked me to read this xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked the flow of this chapter..I wish you'd tell me who killed his Mom!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderful chapter. I love the dream:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Poor Aidan. I just wanna go into that story and give him a bigggg bear hug.

Posted 13 Years Ago


aiden is so hurt and broken..... I wish I could help him :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amazing! Wow I love this book more and more! Keep up the great work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked how messed up Aidan's dream was. You're a good writer!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i like the mysterious dream. very cool and keeps the reader on edge. nice. although, dialogue could use a little work, but it's all wonderful!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

733 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on September 9, 2012


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..