Aidan-Chapter 16

Aidan-Chapter 16

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 16

                “Randy, I know you believe that this was your fault, but it really was not. You didn’t know what was going on. You didn’t see it happen.” Aidan said finally finding the words to say to his best friend. Randy just walked away because he knew that Aidan was right, but he didn’t want to admit it.

                Randy was still blaming himself for Chloe getting beat up. Aidan followed him to the car. They were going to wait for Chloe because she had run the bathroom. Aidan didn’t know what else to say to Randy because he knew how stubborn Randy was. Aidan had never been able to convince him of anything even when they were younger.

                “Maybe, Chloe can convince him. I’m not doing a very great job convincing him. I really wish he wasn’t stubborn!” He thought to himself in his head. Chloe was more convincing than Aidan was in general.

                “Aidan, what should I do?” Randy asked.

                “I don’t know buddy. I really just don’t know. Hey I will be right back, okay?” Aidan hopped out of the car and waited for Chloe near the swing set. When Chloe walked out of the bathroom he motioned Chloe over. Chloe looked at him like she was confused about something although she wasn’t. She could see confusion written on Aidan’s features.

                “What’s wrong, Aidan? You look a little worried plus confused about something. Did I do something wrong?” Chloe asked him.

                “No, you didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just worried about Randy. I need you to talk to him about what happened the other day. He is blaming himself for what happened. Randy knows it’s not his fault, but he believes it is. Randy feels bad that he couldn’t protect you. He is stubborn and won’t listen to me when I say that it’s not his fault. Do you think you can convince him otherwise?” Aidan said sounding sad, but he was just worried.

                “He should know it’s not his fault. I will talk to him when we get in the car. I promise I will get him to stop feeling that way. I don’t want him to blame himself for something that he wasn’t involved in. I hate how stubborn he can be sometimes, but that’s just part of him I guess.” Chloe responded. Aidan nodded at her statement. Chloe started walking toward the car. Chloe wanted to have a little chat with Randy. Aidan walked slowly after her and got back into the seat.

                “Randy, can we talk about something,” Chloe said her voice filled with determination.

                “Sure, honey, whatever you want to talk about.”

                “Randy, you know that it’s not your fault that this happened. You didn’t know and I didn’t know what was going on. I started to realize when she started to punch me. Please don’t blame yourself for not being…” that was as far as Chloe got before Randy exploded in anger.

                “SHUT UP, CHLOE! IT IS MY FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT! STOP PRETENDING THAT IT WASN’T MY FAULT. IT WAS SO SHUT UP!” Randy yelled.

                “Randy, it really isn’t your fault. Stop saying that it is. I know you couldn’t have protected me. You know rights from wrong so please stop. Stop saying that everything is your fault when it truly isn’t your fault.” Chloe said tears falling down her cheeks. Randy noticed the tears and felt worse that he made her cry. He didn’t want to hurt her. He didn’t mean to hurt her. Randy didn’t think he could be in this relationship anymore.

                “IT IS MY FAULT, CHLOE! YOU JUST CAN’T SEE IT! Chloe, we are done. I want out of this relationship. NOW SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE FOR THE REST OF THE DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE!” Randy shouted. Chloe was crying and Aidan was sitting their dumbfounded. Aidan never thought that Randy would be that rude to Chloe. Chloe was a sweet person and she didn’t deserve the treatment she was getting at the moment. Aidan could tell how upset she was, but he didn’t really want to say anything. He didn’t want to get Randy mad at him.

                The rest of the ride to her house was silent. As soon as Chloe got out of the car Randy drove off. Randy was going to go to Aidan’s house for emotional support. Aidan knew he would need it after breaking it off with Chloe. Aidan knew that Randy truly did love Chloe. Randy was just going through a difficult time at the moment. He was beating himself up because he wasn’t able to protect the girl of his dreams.

                “Aidan, I don’t know why I exploded like that. I feel terrible for yelling at her like that. I love her so much and I just destroyed the perfect relationship. I just hope she can forgive me in the future. I hope she doesn’t hate me for breaking up with her the way I did. I just thought I was being the worst boyfriend in the world. I know I hurt her and I just couldn’t continue to let myself hurt her. I needed to break free from this relationship. I need to prove to myself that I am a good person before we can work out anything. I hate seeing her cry and every time I yell she starts to cry. Her tears make me feel worse that I even yelled in the first place. Chloe is the girl of my dreams and I can’t imagine my life without her. I know I made a mistake by breaking up with her, but I’m weak now. I just can’t be with her when I feel this weakness inside of me. I hope you don’t think I’m a terrible person either. I just need help controlling myself when dealing with others. Chloe knows this and you do too…but I don’t believe she will ever believe me again. I need to talk to her, but I don’t know how I can do that when I just killed our relationship.” Randy said and Aidan tried to think of what to say to him. Aidan needed to figure out a plan to help Randy feel better.

                There was a brief silence while Aidan was trying to think about what to say to him to make him feel better about himself.

                “Randy, I can tell you are feeling worthless because you weren’t able to help Chloe. Chloe loves you even though you couldn’t help her. I can see that you are hurting breaking up with her, but maybe you two can work it out. Seeing her crying is tearing at your heart. I know you didn’t mean to flip out on Chloe and hopefully she understands that too. She knows you truly do love her. I think you just need time to think things over in your head. You are not the worst boyfriend in the world. Chloe was happy with you and she still would have been happy with you if you didn’t break up with her. Chloe made you the happiest I had seen you. I don’t think she will stay mad at you forever. Chloe will forgive you eventually. You just need to give her time too. You both need to just work everything out. I doubt Chloe can do anything, but love you. You were the best thing in her life and it goes for you as well as that. You just feel weak because you didn’t want to hit a girl. You shouldn’t hit girls anyway and that was the right thing to do. Chloe would be proud to know you were not going to hit a girl. If you were one of the worst boyfriends in the world you would be hitting Chloe, forcing her to have sex with you, and many other things. You could have beaten her up in the past. You could have murdered her, but I know you wouldn’t do that. We both know you well enough to know that you could never hurt someone you loved. No matter how hard you would try to hurt someone we knew that you wouldn’t.  I have not seen you do that and Chloe she is strong. You both will work this out. I promise that you will eventually be back into each other’s arms. I know you have a few anger problems, but that is something you can work on. Randy, you are not weak at all. You are strong and you have a good personality. You have a lot of good qualities that not everyone can see. I know you didn’t want to hurt her, but I believe that walking out on her the way you did hurt her deeply. She never wanted to lose you. You are both going to be affected by this, but I believe that your relationship will get better. Please don’t give up on it because Chloe needs you. You need her too.” Aidan said thinking about what he just said. Pretty much everything that he said was true. Randy did need Chloe because she made him become the better person he was trying to be. Randy would never try to force Chloe to do anything she didn’t want to do. Randy was starting to feel a little bit better, but he was still torn up.

                “Thank you, Aidan. I know you see me as a good person. I know Chloe did too. I just want her to forgive me. I think she will in the future. I hope we can get back together. I think taking some time apart will help us. I know we could use a break right now. There has been nothing, but fighting. I just don’t want to fight with her any longer.” Randy said with tears still streaming down his cheeks. Aidan patted him on the back again.

                “You are right you both do need some time apart. Talk to her tonight and tell her maybe you need to take some time. She will understand because she wants to be with you.” Aidan said with a smile because what he was saying was breaking through to Randy.

                Randy and Aidan went inside of his house to just to watch some funny movies. Aidan had quite a collection of funny movies. The movies got Randy to cheer up a little bit. Aidan was glad that Randy wasn’t crying anymore. He felt weird when he saw one of his friends crying or hurting like Randy was. Aidan had never seen Randy cry before. Randy had seen Aidan cry many times. He’s seen Aidan hurting and honestly he didn’t like to see Aidan hurting either.

                A couple of hours later Randy fell asleep on Aidan’s couch. Aidan was cleaning the kitchen because that was part of his chores. He didn’t really like cleaning the kitchen, but he had to. Aidan didn’t complain too much about it.

                His cell phone started to ring a couple of seconds later. Aidan ran upstairs to go grab it. Aidan saw that Chloe was calling him.

                “Hey Chloe, are you feeling better?” Aidan asked his voice full of concern. Aidan didn’t like to see either of his friends upset, but they both were. They just went through a break up so he knew that they would be sad for a while.

                “I’m feeling a little better, but I’m kind of depressed. I just didn’t think that Randy was going to break up with me. I hope he feels better soon. I love him so much, Aidan. I don’t want to lose him. I don’t want to lose another boyfriend. Randy is the only one that I have ever felt this passionate about.”

                “Chloe, I know you are hurting. Randy still loves you very much. Randy just needs time to cool down. He told me he still loves you. Chloe, you are the girl of his dreams. I don’t think he meant to flip out on you. He was just having a hard day.”

                “I know he was. I hope is feeling a little better. Is he still beating up on himself?”

                “No, he isn’t. Randy is sleeping right now. I think you too just need some time apart. I know it’s going to be hard because you love each other. Just let him work out the anger that he has built up because he needs it. I think he just woke up do you want to talk to him?”

                “I’m glad he is feeling at least a bit better. I think you are right. I think we do need some time apart. Sure, I’ll talk to him.”

                Aidan went down stairs to where Randy was. Aidan handed him the phone. He took the phone and put it up to his ear.

                “Randy, it’s Chloe. I love you a lot and I still want you in my life.”

                “I love you too, baby. I think we just need to have some time apart as a couple. Aidan is right about that. I know he told you about that as well. Do you agree?” Randy asked.

                “I do agree, honey. I think we can work out our differences once we get back together. I don’t think you want to get rid of me. I know you love me. I just want us to be a happy couple. I just agree that we should stay away from each other. I think it will be for the best.” Chloe said, but you could hear her crying a little bit.

                “I will talk to you later than,” Randy said. Before she could say anything he hung up on her.

                “Do you just want to spend the night here?” Aidan asked Randy.

                “Sure. I would like to stay here for the night.”

                Randy and Aidan watched movies and talked about girls. Randy told Aidan that he wanted him to find the perfect girl for him. Aidan just nodded and at 3 o’clock in the morning they fell asleep.

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Yay! 12 more chapters to go.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oksy, I lied. I read this chapter already.... Now I really need to go to sleep D:

Posted 12 Years Ago


strong chapter! good read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aww. What a good night of bonding between Aidan and Randy. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw, it sucked that happened between randy and chloe. if he would have accepted that it wasn't his fault, none of this would've happened. :( Oh well. i'm still waiting for a love intrest for aidan! ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing