Aidan-Chapter 23

Aidan-Chapter 23

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

This took a while, but it's here and it's long. It was a good chapter to write though. :)

"

Chapter 23

                The next day Aidan woke up with a headache and was still suspicious of his father. Aidan couldn’t take what he had found out. Aidan wanted to get his mind off of what he found out yesterday. He knew that Margo Morales was telling the truth. Aidan also knew that his father was lying to him about the note. Aidan could tell by the expression on John’s face.

                Aidan picked up his cell phone and dialed Courtney’s number. Aidan wanted to know if she could hang out with him today. Aidan wanted to hang out with someone that would believe him. Aidan waited for Courtney’s answer her phone. When she answered she sounded like she was sleeping.

                “Hey Courtney, do you want to hang out with me today? I have a lot on my mind and I would like to get it out of my mind. I decided to call you to ask you to hang out because I don’t want to hang out with Chloe or Randy today.” Aidan said. Aidan was still mad that his friends didn’t believe what he told them.

                “Sure, I would love to hang out with you today, Aidan. Let me get dressed and be a little more awake. I will be ready around noon if that’s okay.” Courtney said.

                “That’s okay with me. Did I wake you up? If I did wake you up then I’m sorry.” Aidan said with a frown on his face.

                “Don’t worry about it. I was sort of awake anyway. My father was yelling for no reason. His voice woke me up. You didn’t wake up at all.” Courtney said smiling.

                “Okay well I’ll see you in two hours okay?” Aidan said.

                “Okay, see you then.” Courtney said and hung up the phone. Aidan got out of bed to get ready for the day. Aidan was glad that his father already left for work. Aidan didn’t want to see his father because John had been pretending that he didn’t know what Aidan was talking about. Aidan knew that his father was lying and he didn’t want to irk his father’s nerves.

                Aidan watched television for most of the time while he was waiting for Courtney to be ready. Aidan was thinking of trusting Courtney and telling her the story of his past. Aidan knew that something happened to Courtney because the last time they hung out together she had to go home quickly. Aidan wanted to know what was going on. He realized that he would have to trust her and tell her his story if Aidan wanted to know her story.

                At eleven-thirty he started his long walk to Courtney’s house. Aidan didn’t want to ask to borrow Randy’s car. Aidan didn’t want to talk to Randy or Chloe at the moment. Aidan had to walk by Chloe’s house to get to Courtney’s house. Chloe was standing outside on her porch when Aidan was walking by. Aidan noticed that her brother was standing next to her. Chloe’s brother, Paul, was tall and had dark brown hair. Paul smiled at Aidan once he walked by, but Aidan didn’t really smile back. He nodded at him because Aidan wasn’t happy.

                “Aidan, how’s it going,” Chloe called once she saw him. Aidan didn’t even bother to answer her question. Chloe looked at the ground when she realized that Aidan was not talking to her. He saw her say some words to her brother and her brother walked over to Aidan.

                “Aidan, it’s rude that you aren’t talking to Chloe. What did she do to you?”

                “I don’t want to have a discussion with someone I barely know about what is going on in my life at the moment. I am getting ready to go visit Courtney and I do not want my day ruined. Can you please let me go?” Aidan said with a small frown written on his face. Paul just smiled at him.

                “She is sorry you know. So is Randy and I know that I’m a stranger to you, but if you ever need someone to talk to let me know.” Paul said with a smile. Aidan smiled back because he knew Paul was friendly, but never talked to him that often.

                “Thank you. I should get going now. I’m going to hang out with Courtney.” Aidan said while walking away. Aidan was glad that Paul was nice, but he didn’t want to talk to him about what was going on in his life at the moment. Aidan didn’t know Paul that well and he didn’t know if he could be trusted.

                Aidan continued on his way to Courtney’s house. Aidan was there within a few more minutes because she didn’t live all that far from him. Aidan went over to her door and knocked on it. A woman in her early thirties answered the door.

                “Hello ma’am is Courtney in?” Aidan asked politely.

                “Yes, she is. I will get her.” The woman said politely back. She motioned Aidan to come in and sit on the couch to wait for Courtney to come down the stairs.

                Courtney came down a few minutes later with a wide smile written on her face. Aidan smiled brightly at her and took her hand and led her down the stairs. Courtney blushed the moment Aidan took her hand. Aidan just smiled at her more when he saw the blush on her face.           

                “Hey Aidan, it’s so good to see you again.” Courtney said before she kissed him on the cheek. The woman in her thirties smiled at her.

                “This is the guy you have been talking about for the last couple of weeks? He’s cute.” The woman said.

                “Yes, it is mother. This is the guy that I have been talking about for the last couple of weeks. I know he’s cute, but that’s not why I like him, mother. I don’t just like him for his looks though. I love his personality too.” Courtney said while rolling her eyes. Aidan just smiled and was shocked that this woman was her mother.

                “Nice too meet you, Aidan. My daughter has told me so much about you.” She said and grabbed Aidan into a hug. Aidan blushed a little bit when she hugged him, but that was because she didn’t know him.

                “Nice to meet you as well, ma’am and I will have your daughter return safely and soundly. I won’t let anything happen to her. I will protect her with everything I have in me.” Aidan said with a smile.

                “Awe, well how thoughtful of you and I know you will have her back safe. You look like a strong young man. I will let you take care of her for now. Now you kids go have fun and I will see you two later.” Her mother said while hugging her daughter.

                “See you when we get back, mom.” Courtney said as they walked off the porch.

                “Bye.” She yelled and closed the door behind her.

                “You’re mother is so young looking. She looks like she is in her thirties.” Aidan told Courtney.

                “I know, because my mother is thirty-five years old. She had me when she was young, but I’m not following in her footsteps. I don’t want to be a young mother like she is. My mother had me when she was seventeen. Her mother disowned her and she had to go live with my father. My mother had a rough childhood because she lost her little sister when her mother got into a car accident. My mother’s sister was young when she died and my mother got into a world of drugs. She was partying all of the time. She did do a lot of crazy things before she had gotten pregnant with me. I have a little brother on the way actually. She just found out she was pregnant last night. My father was so happy when he found out he was having another child. My father always wanted a son, but he loves me just the same.” Courtney told him.

                “I’m glad that you aren’t planning to be a teenage mother. I bet that was hard on your mother being a teenager and all. At least your father stayed in the picture. Some men normally decide to leave the girl when they find out that there lady is pregnant. At least your father didn’t leave your mother which makes him at least decent. Unlike other guys who don’t want to be a father, but it’s like if you didn’t want to be a father why have sex at all? I know condoms are supposed to be a prevention method, but they fail and so does birth control. Maybe you should think before you spread your legs open.” Aidan said an informative tone. He knew that Courtney knew that stuff, but he needed to say that.

                “Yes, I know. I hate guys like that and I know some guys like that. Actually one of them is in our school and the other ones are from my old school. I don’t like thinking about them because I don’t want to get all mad at them for leaving my friend like that. I actually just found out that Chloe is pregnant. She told me this morning.” Courtney said.

                “Chloe is pregnant?” Aidan asked in a shocked voice. Aidan felt bad for being rude to her now.

                “Yes, she is and she is really scared that Randy is going to flip out. I doubt he will though because he truly does love her. Randy would do anything for her if you think about it.”

                “Yes, he does, but I can’t believe that Randy is going to be a father. Yes, he would do anything for her. Does he know yet?”

                “I don’t believe so.” Courtney said with a grin on her face.

                “Courtney, I do have a question for you, but I know I have to tell you my past before we talk about yours.” Aidan said taking Courtney’s hand as they walked along. Aidan was thinking of bringing her to the park. The last time they went there they had a great time.

                “I would love to hear your story. I was so upset that you wouldn’t tell me last time, but then again I understand that it’s a personal story. We had barely talked and that would be difficult for anyone. Do you trust me now, Aidan?” Courtney said kissing him softly on the lips. Aidan had a tiny blush on his face from the kiss he received. Courtney looked up and smiled at him.

                “I do trust you.” Aidan responded shyly.

                “It’s cute that you are blushing.” Courtney said to Aidan. Aidan just smiled and grabbed her hand again as they continued their walk down the road. Aidan and Courtney walked in silence for a couple of seconds.

                “Well since you want to know about my past I guess I should start. When I was six years old I found my mother dead in the kitchen. Before my mother died I had been getting weird feelings that something bad was going to happen every time I stepped near her. Those feelings had actually been going on for a couple of days, but I didn’t actually tell anyone. One of the days it had been getting worse and my mother reassured me nothing was going to happen. While I was sleeping I had gotten another weird feeling and woke up. I was thirsty at that point so I got up to get some water. When I entered the kitchen I found my mother. She was stabbed and her blood was everywhere. I was disturbed because I knew she was dead. I did understand the concept of death when I was a child. I didn’t think anything like that would happen to my family so soon. When I saw my mother I started to scream which stirred my father from his sleep. After that he called the police and reported that it was homicide. He wouldn’t have really known that in the first place. He never thought that it could be suicide. My mother was the happiest person in the world. They didn’t find the weapon at the scene of the crime. That didn’t help the case at all and if they had found the weapon to determine if it was suicide there would have to be my mother’s fingerprints on it. Recently I found a note in my parent’s room and the note was talking about my mother committing suicide, but my mother didn’t actually write the note. Neither Chloe nor Randy believed that it was a forged document, but I do know that it was. I took it to this forensic scientist that specialized in that kind of stuff. Plus lately I have been having these really strange dreams with my mother within them. I could see through her eyes within one of the recent ones. Apparently someone had killed her, but I couldn’t recognize the voice of the person. I couldn’t even see his face. There were two other people involved in the murder of my mother. Both of the guys loved my mother because they were having conversations about loving her, but they had to do. Basically they were saying that my mother had ruined someone’s relationship. I don’t know what to do anymore because my best friends don’t believe me. Do you believe me?” Aidan asked with tears filling up in his eyes. Courtney pulled him close and she kissed him on the cheek.

                “Yes, honey, I do believe you. It’s a shame that Chloe or Randy do. They are supposed to be your friends. Darling, I know that you are going through hardship at the moment, but they will catch the guys that killed your mother. You just have to believe that they will. I doubt your mother would commit suicide. She wouldn’t leave her child alone in the world without the care of her. I know your father is providing for you, but you needed your mother the most. She was the one that was raising you in the first place. I could tell that you were a mama’s boy because of the way you talk about your mother. Those dreams are concerning to me because you don’t know what is real and what is fake do you? I mean do you think that those dreams are trying to tell you something?  I do doubt the murderers want to be caught. That is why the police probably haven’t found the evidence. They would go to jail for a really long time. I doubt that they are really sleeping at night knowing someone is dead because of them. They took a life and who knows what your mother did. No one would know what had happened to push them into committing a heinous act.” Courtney said.

                “I don’t think they want to be caught either because I know that no one wants to get caught by the police. I do think those dreams are trying to tell me something, but I don’t know what. I don’t think that any of those dreams are fake because they seemed real. I could see through my mother’s eyes what she went through when she was getting killed. I don’t know what to think about this anymore. I just really want to take my mind of the dreams. My head is starting to hurt really badly. Can we talk about something else for now? Do you want to go out to eat lunch?” Aidan asked because his stomach started to growl. Aidan didn’t really feel like eating the night before or breakfast that morning. Aidan was hungry, but he had been too stressed to eat anything.

                “Sure, I would love to go out to eat. When we get to the restaurant I will tell you about what was going on with me. I don’t want you to freak out. Do you promise?”

                “I promise that I won’t freak out.” Aidan said. Courtney smiled and they walked over to a restaurant that was close to the park. The restaurant was a pretty good one. It was called “Ginny’s Dinner” and they had good food there. Aidan and Courtney entered the restaurant and waited to be seated. The host walked them over to a table and they waited for a waiter to come over to their table.

                “What would you like to drink ma’am?”

                “A glass of Sprite please?”

                “What you like sir?”

                “I would like the same thing. Please.”

                The waiter smiled and went to get their drinks. He came back a couple of seconds later with their drinks. He told them that he would be back to take their orders. Aidan decided to order a burger and fries while Courtney decided to order a sandwich.

                “Courtney, I want to know why you had to run off early on our last date. I was really worried that I had done something wrong. I thought you were mad at me. I don’t really know.”

                “I wasn’t mad at you at all. I just needed to be home because my father was going to be home. My father doesn’t like when I go out. I’m just glad he is out of a business trip this week. He won’t be home until next Monday. We can hang out for as long as you want today. My father had left early this morning.”

                “I’m glad that you can, but I think there is another reason that you needed to get home.” Aidan said suspiciously. Courtney drank some of her drink and looked out the window that they were sitting next to. Aidan could tell that she was concentrating on something. Aidan didn’t feel comforted by her silence.

                “There is more that has happened to me in the past. I know I can trust you. I want to you to promise that you won’t tell anyone.” Courtney said in a scared tone.

                “I promise Courtney. I won’t tell anyone what you are going through. You need to trust me okay? I know how to keep a secret. Remember I wouldn’t talk in school at all because I lost the person I was closest too. I would think you would know that.” Aidan said taking Courtney into his arms. She had a nervous look on her face and she was starting to sweat a little bit.

                “I know I ran off on our first date and I never got to explain to you why. I noticed that my father was getting home within a few minutes. When I got home his car was in the driveway. He knew that I was out and was screaming at my mother. He was beating her too because he doesn’t like when we leave the house without his permission. When I came in the house he grabbed me by my hair and threw me into the wall. He started punching me in the face for no reason. My mother tried to get him off of me, but he just punched her in the face. I could smell liquor on my father’s breath. I knew he was drunk then. I fought him off the best I could, but he just kept punching me. I couldn’t fight him off like normal when we got into a fight. I just can’t stand when my father gets drunk and takes his anger out. He doesn’t get drunk every day. He does once a week and gets angry and beats us. My little sibling on the way is not going to suffer though because my dad is promising to stop drinking when the baby arrives. I don’t believe him when he says he isn’t going to be done drinking. He has made promises before and he hasn’t stuck to those promises. I mean I know he tries, but he hasn’t stopped. He only drinks when his office is having a party. They have a party once a week, but I don’t know why. His job is pretty successful in what they do, but I wouldn’t want to be around someone who gets drunk. I mean people have to drive him home in his car. Not everyone drinks in the office and they don’t feel it is necessary, but my father does. I don’t know why he would think such things.  Aidan, I don’t know what to do anymore. I want to send my father to an AA meeting, but knowing him he will refuse to go and cause more pain. He still hits my mother even though she is pregnant. I’m just glad he hasn’t punched her in the stomach because that would kill the baby. I guess he is aware that he has a child on the way because he has been aware that my mother is pregnant. After my father beats on me he buys me expensive gifts. He will kiss me on the forehead and tell me he loves me. I don’t believe he loves me if he is drinking and beating me. Aidan, I am scared of living at home with him. I want to move out, but I have no place to move to. My mother keeps crying because she knows I want to leave. I have even attempted suicide. I was in the hospital for two weeks because I was in a coma. My mother was the one who found me because she was worried. She hadn’t heard from me in the last two hours. My mother had always been a worry wart, but she had a right to be worried about her child. After that my mother and I have grown closer. I love my mother to death, but I can’t live there with that man anymore. He is hurting everyone with his drinking. It’s driving us all crazy.” Courtney said crying into Aidan’s chest. Aidan held her close while the waiter brought their food over. Aidan kissed Courtney on the cheek. She was still crying, but she was starting to calm down in Aidan’s arms.

                “Courtney, please don’t try to attempt suicide again. I can’t stand to lose another person in my life. You are a good person and you don’t deserve that kind of treatment. Your father is stupid for drinking and beating on you. No child should have to suffer through that, but some children do. Your father really does need to be taught a lesson. He could lose you from suicide. I know he was probably worried about you as well. Your father probably does love you, but he doesn’t know how to control his drinking. If he loves your family he would try to stop drinking. If he doesn’t love you at all then you know that there is nothing you can do. You can try to help him by not letting him bring alcohol into the house either. I think you should go stay with a friend. I know it’s hard to live with someone who drinks. My aunt used to have to go through with it with my uncle Peter. Uncle Peter stopped drinking and has been a better person because of it. He changed his ways after he almost had an accident. My aunt and little cousin were also in the car when this happened. My aunt wanted him to pull over and get out so she could drive, but he refused to let her. My little cousin was about three or four at the time. You need to show your father videos of what happens to people when they drink. They did that to my uncle after they got into the accident and he turned out to be fine. You should ask Chloe if you can stay at her house for a while. Tell your mother she needs to get out of the house for a while too because she doesn’t need to live in the environment. A new baby is on the way and so your father needs to change before he can see his sibling. It’s going to be difficult on you both for a while, but it will benefit you both.  My uncle had to go through the same thing. Aunt Mary and Will went to go live with Peter’s brother.” Aidan said. Courtney nodded at Aidan’s advice. Courtney picked up her sandwich and took a bite out of it. She smiled at the tastiness of the sandwich. Aidan picked up his burger and ate it. While they were eating they remained silent. Aidan didn’t know what to say to Courtney at the moment.

                “So, what do you want to do after this?” Courtney asked. She didn’t want to just go to the park like they did last time.

                “I don’t really care it’s all up to you. I think we should have a nice relaxing day at the beach. This may sound childish, but we can build sand castles.” Aidan loved going to the beach. Those were the moments when he could relax. The idea of going to the beach was marvelous for him.

                “I would love to go to the beach. We can go to our houses and get bathing suits ready and stuff. I want to tan on the beach as well.” Courtney said brightening up. Aidan smiled at her cheerfulness. He motioned the waiter over because they were ready to go. He paid for the bill and the two of them got up to go over to Courtney’s house. Aidan actually left a tip this time because the waiter was nice.

                “Do you think your mother would let us borrow her car? Do you think she would like to go with us?”

                “Yes, I will ask her first though.” Courtney knocked on her house door and her mother answered. She had a smile on her face when she opened the door.

                “Hey sweetheart, your aunt is here visiting. Do you want to say hi to her?”

                “Auntie Jennifer is here?” Courtney said grinning happily.

                “Yes, she is in the living room. She wants to meet Aidan. Would you like to come in dear?” Courtney’s mother asked him. Aidan walked inside the house and followed Courtney and her mother to the living room. On the couch sat a woman in her late twenties. She had long strawberry blond hair and a bang that covered one of her eyes. She had a smile on her face.

                “Aunt Jennifer! I’m so glad that you made it!” Courtney exclaimed and ran over to hug her Aunt. Jennifer smiled brightly again and stood up. Courtney grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She walked over to Aidan and stuck her hand out. He took her hand firmly and they shook hands.

                “It’s nice to see you, Courtney. I will be staying here while your father is away on the business trip.” She turned towards Aidan, “It’s nice to meet you young man. I have heard a lot about you from my sister and my niece.”

                “Nice to meet you too, ma’am. I hope you have a good time while you’re here.” Aidan said politely.

                “Why thank you. You are so polite and adorable. I see why Courtney likes you so much. Courtney, you need to hold onto this one.”

                “I will make sure to do that Auntie. Mom, do you think we can borrow the car? We are planning a day to the beach.”

                “Sure, you can.”

                “Would you like to come with us? I asked Courtney that on the way over here.” Aidan said.

                “Sure, why not. We don’t have a lot to do today.” Jennifer said deciding for them. Aidan smiled and told them that he had to go home to pick up his swim trunks. He borrowed the car from Courtney’s mother. He drove over and picked up his favorite black trunks. Then he picked up the girls because they were ready. They all had on really cute bikinis. Aidan smiled softly and they got in the car. He decided that he was going to drive them to the beach. Once they were in the car he set off for the beach. Aidan knew that this was going to be a fun day.

                Once they got to the beach the girls put down a blanket and a homemade lunch. Courtney and Aidan weren’t hungry so they decided to get into the water. Once they entered the water they were shivering because it was cold. Aidan pulled Courtney into his arms and they went under the water. Aidan kissed Courtney while they were under the water. Aidan then started to swim because he had always loved swimming.  Courtney swam after him and they laughed when they went up for air. Aidan splashed water at her and in turn he had gotten water splashed onto him. They were laughing while they were doing that.

                While the two of them played in the water Jennifer and Courtney’s mom, Angelina sat and talked. Jennifer was worried about Angelina because she was being very quiet and that wasn’t like her. Angelina was more outgoing. Angelina smiled at Jennifer.

                “What’s wrong, Angelina? You are not being yourself.”

                “I am just not feeling all that well today. Today has been a long day. I got a call from my husband today and he was yelling at me for no reason. I don’t even know why I put up with that man anymore. It’s really starting to bother me. I need to leave him for the welfare of the new baby. I don’t know what to do anymore, Jenny.” Angelina said tears springing to her eyes.

                “Leave him.” Jennifer said coolly.

                “I can’t just leave him like that. The divorce process takes time and you know that girl. My child wants to move out of the house as well as that. She can’t stand living with her father anymore, but I get that she doesn’t. I just want her to be happy…so if she wants to leave she can leave. I can’t stand to see her hurting anymore. I want her to take her little brother with her because I don’t want him to have to deal with her father either. She can raise him and I will just deal with her father’s rage of my own.” Angelina said. She pulled her knees up to her chest.

                A couple of hours later Aidan and Courtney got out of the water and sat on the sand. Aidan was holding Courtney in his arms. Courtney’s head was lying on his chest. Courtney got up for a couple of seconds to grab a camera. She took a picture of them together and one of her kissing him on the cheek. Aidan smiled brightly at the camera, but in the pictures the smile didn’t really reach his eyes. Courtney could tell that something was wrong. She kissed his cheek again and he smiled. After a few more minutes Angelina motioned the kids to come over because it was about time to get ready to leave. Angelina also wanted Courtney and Aidan to eat. Aidan was kind of hungry because he had been active in the water.

                Before they left Courtney and Aidan ate sandwiches while Angelina and Jennifer packed up. Jennifer helped Angelina up and they set off for the car. Aidan had the keys, but Jennifer took them from him. Aidan remembered that he needed to get home because he had some things to do.

                “Courtney, I will see you tomorrow I have some things to do at home. I will call you to ask you when you want to hang out.” Aidan said.

                “Alright, Aunt Jennifer is going to drive you home.” She said. Aidan nodded and got in the back seat with Courtney. They held hands on their way home to the beach. Aidan kissed Courtney goodbye when they pulled up in front of his house. He waved them off down the road and unlocked his door.

                Aidan grabbed the mail and left it on the table for his father. Aidan started to straighten up the living room and did the dishes. He put on some dinner for his father, but he wasn’t hungry because he had just eaten. Aidan then straightened up the kitchen and went upstairs to clean the bathroom. Aidan had been given more chores today because his father was a little bit mad at him.

                When Aidan was done with his chores he went back to the kitchen to turn off the rice and chicken he was cooking. Aidan put the rice and chicken on a plate for his father and left it on the counter. After he was finished cooking he went to relax on the couch. He heard a knock on the door and he got up to go get it.

                “Aidan, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you!” Chris exclaimed once Aidan opened the door.

                “Chris, I haven’t seen you in a long time! I forgot you were coming up today.” Aidan said.

                “Well that’s alright. I came by earlier, but you weren’t home so I decided to come by now. Do you want to hang out?” Chris asked.

                “Sure, I don’t have any other chores to do. Plus my dad is mad at me and I don’t want to be around him at the moment anyway.” Aidan responded grabbing his keys and his phone. He locked the door behind him.

                “How’ve you been lately?” Chris asked in a worried like tone.

                “I’ve been okay…just finding out new things about my mother’s murder. I’ve been having those creepy dreams again.”

                “They are happening again?! Are there new things within them though?”

                “Yes, I saw my mother’s murder through her eyes. They have been creeping me out and I’ve barely been sleeping at night. How long will you been in town?”

                “That really isn’t a good thing to dream about have you told anybody about them? I will be here for a couple of days now.”

                “Yeah, Will has been having the same dreams as me. Will hasn’t ever met my mother, but he still having those dreams. Awesome, maybe we can hang out for the next few days. So what do you want to do? Do you want to shoot hoops and play video games?”

                “It’s weird that he has had the same dreams as you. Sure, I would love to shoot some hoops. Are you still as good as you were in grade school?”

                “I don’t think I was that good in grade school, but we will find out shall we.” 

                The boys played a couple of games and Aidan won all three of them. Chris was impressed by Aidan’s basketball skills. Chris had made a couple of shots in the hoop, but he ended up losing the games within the first couple of minutes.

                “Aidan, your skills are so amazing.”

                “I didn’t think I did all that well. I am better at martial arts. My teacher has told me that I have improved more. I haven’t been training in a while though. I may be a little rusty.”

                “I doubt that you have lost any of your techniques in that either. I have seen you fight and you are really amazing at it. I want you to teach me some moves! I heard from Randy that you have been teaching Chloe.”

                “I can’t teach Chloe anymore now because she is pregnant.”

                “Chloe is pregnant! Wow, I thought they were going to wait.”

                “I did too, but do you want to go play some video games now. I am tired.”

                “Sure, I want to play video games too.” Chris said happily.

                Chris followed Aidan back to his house. They played games for a couple of hours before his father walked through the door.

                “Hello, Mr. John. It’s nice to see you again.” Chris said when his father entered the house. Aidan didn’t say anything to his dad, but got up to put his food into the microwave. John smiled at his son, but he didn’t smile back.

                “Nice to see you again too, Chris. I hope you come visit again soon. I need you to go home because my son and I need to have a little talk.” John said smiling apologetically at the boy.

                Chris nodded and walked out the house. Aidan did not want to have a conversation with his father.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
It's longer now....6,063 words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wait...CHLOES PREGNANT?!?!?! this is going to get good :) and i'm so glad that Courtney believes Aiden they're so cute togetherrr anyways i thought this chapter was good so ima g read on now :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow... I still don't trust John...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I wonder of Chloe would be mad at Courtnery for telling aiden she was pregnant, because now he went and told chris...who miught tell randy if chloe doesn't tell himfirst.
anyway, u were kinda all over the place with this. first them hanging out and then going back to her house and then the beach. i also suggest you leave some stuff out like Aidne's speech to her about abstinece and all. i'm pretty sure she knows and instead of having aiden explain to her about what happen to his mom just put, aiden told her about his mom's murder.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 23, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing