Listening to My Heart

Listening to My Heart

A Book by Kelly M.
"

Romance, Christianity, Friendship, and learning how to Forgive, Laugh, and Enjoy life together with others. :)

"

© 2011 Kelly M.


Author's Note

Kelly M.
Summary: 15 year old Jackie Johnson lives on the beautiful beaches of SC close by her best friend, Jordan, whom does everything with her. They enjoy the summer together, but then they run unexpectedly into Prince Charming who Jackie falls, somewhat hesitantly, in love with. He's a sweet talker, and is definitely handsome. She's tickled pink by everything he gives, and does for her. But then the guy she never dreamed to see again returns, and everything starts to get complicated. Will she follow her head or her heart?

Dedicated to a very close friend of mine, Lizzie! :) <3 you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

this book sounds awesome!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can't wait to read it!!! I've always loved books like this and I'm sure this will not disappoint.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Okay, so it sounds pretty good... but I have one problem... I seems just a bit too... unoriginal. If you could add some twists and turns that NO ONE could see coming then I think this book would be amazing. So only one request, please, PLEASE, don't make it identical to all the other books like this that has come before it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awe a a love story and go on never give up on your books. I may have tons myself but, I will finish them and as you the same.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Trust me, it's not the end of the world to have too many books. Plus, you have WAYYY less books than I do. xD I think you got this inspiration from MY book xD lol! jkjk! (Really, just kidding.) I can't wait to reading it, but it will be really well to see how this plot turns out. :D Keep me updated girlie!

~Lizzard~

Posted 12 Years Ago


So excited! And I totally understand starting another book. When you have inspiration, it doesn't matter how many books you're writing. Writing is all you! Can't wait to read, Kelly! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I lik the idea. Cant wait to read chapters!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

683 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011
Tags: Romance, Christianity, Friendship, Forgiveness, Laughter, Enjoyment, Love, Hope, Summer, Beach, Prince Charming, Unexpected, Relaxation, Surprise, Belief, Trust, Sunset, Listening to my Heart, Kiss

Author

Kelly M.
Kelly M.

SC



About
"The Spirit of God made me; the breath of the Almighty God gives me life." Job 33:4 more..

Writing
By a Friend By a Friend

A Poem by Kelly M.


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kelly M.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kelly M.