Ch.6 Kohl

Ch.6 Kohl

A Chapter by JoseG

Chapter 6. Kohl

“Of course, I will marry you Sam” I say

“However, buy me a drink first” I say as I help Sam get up. I hug him. As discreetly as I can I whisper in is ear. “Laugh, and pretend this was part of a joke, or so help me God”

Sam laughs and says

“Let’s see if I got the measurement right” he proceeds to put the ring on me.

“Sam, look at that it fits, almost as if you really did love me” I say jokingly but Sam knows sarcasm is not my favorite go to. If he can’t tell I am pissed by the little stunt he just pulled he will find out in a little bit.

Now guys everybody turn around and read this sign to me. As in choir everybody reads at once.

“Welcome home Joe...Kohl” some people went of reading the banner others realizing what was wrong said my name.

“Now who as in charge of getting the banner? I ask

Everybody stops. Turns back at me and look at Sam. I turn to look at Sam and say

“Not a whole day in to our marriage and you already confused me with god knows who” I say dramatically. This however gives me the perfect opportunity to return the ring to Sam. So, I take off dramatically and hand it to him.

“Well what does one do when they get cheated? I ask rhetorically to the group of people I however don’t wait for their reply and continue to say

“We drink and party!

With that I grab Monique and head to the bar.

“What was that about? Asks Monique

“Let’s not talk about that know” I say

We arrive at the bar

“Hey Mark, can I get two Sex on the beach and one Adios M**********r” I tell Mark, the bartender.

“Coming right up, Kohl” he says.

“You really must plan on getting drunk Kohl? says Monique

“No the Adios is yours, the sex on the beach is going to Christoph” I say smiling

“Here you go” says Mark.

I take the drinks and hand Monique hers,

“Come one “ I tell her.

We walk towards Christoph, I see Sam heading our way also. So I step up the pace. At no avail me and Sam arrive at the same time to Christoph. Sam is really starting to get on my nerves. However I am not about to let him ruin my first day back in NOLA.

“Here you go” I say to Chris as I hand him the drink

“Come on Kohl, you know I don’t drink while I work” says Chris

“Corrupting your work ethic will make this night all that much fun” I say insisting with the drink.

“I’ll take it” says Sam eagerly.

Almost as eager as he seems to be that he is ruining my catch.

“Come on Chris” I say again ignoring Sam

Chris receives my drink, but before I can celebrate he turns and gives it to Sam. Going as far as grinning at Sam with his perfect smile.

I have always loved the game, so does Chris. So, I know he is only using Sam to make me jealous. However, Sam does not know this, and just because I am really annoyed at him right now does not mean I want him to get hurt. So, I let it go.

I look up trying to hide my annoyed expression from Chris, in the game there are no rules everybody is fair game to use for fun or blackmail. Like he is doing right now with Sam. I don’t like to lose so I won’t. I am going to make him regret it. I suddenly see him a six-foot-tall, well-built late twenties, African American, walking towards the bar. I smile and look back at Chris. He knows what coming next. He signals towards Sam, as in stating “What about him?

I don’t want Sam to get hurt but he put himself in that position and if he believes all of Chris lies that his problem. I shrug my shoulders as in a “Oh well” manner, and with that I head towards the bar.

I see Monique has also started to mingle, she is talking to a suit and tie dude, sitting by the lights. I always know when Monique is into someone because when she laughs she tilts her head back enough to where her smooth neck is seen slightly long enough to want to kiss it and she always follows to caress her neck to make you want to do it as well. It works great for her however when I do it I look like a hyena because my laugh never works out. I continue to approach well-built bar guy.

Before I ever start a conversation with anyone I look for three things we have in common and if we don’t I look for three things I know enough about to pretend we have in common.

I look at him and decide my three topics will be one his drink, a whiskey and coke, two is his working out habit, and three is his choice in style.

I walk up next to him

“Hey, Mark. Two coke and whiskeys” I say

He makes a quick glance at me and I know I have peaked his interest.

“What you don’t like coke and whiskey? Mr.….” I leave the question hanging so he can fill it in.

“Jacob, Jacob McCall. I do indeed like coke and whiskey” he says

“Well that’s good. It be a shame if I just ordered you the wrong drink” I reply as in sync Mark hands me the drinks.

I slide his drink over to Jacob and extend my hand.

“Kohl, Kohl Winters, the reason for this party” I say

He handshakes me and I can feel his strength and I cannot contain my excitement.

We do the small bar talk, what brings you here, who all do you know, as well as continue drinking.

I do find it surprising he is here because Matt invited him. He apparently went to school with Matt I just never knew.

We continue talking and Matt walks up to us he is with Kate.

“Hey, look Matt. Kohl met Jacob” says Kate happily.

“Hey Jacob” says Matt as he hugs Jacob. “Long time no see”

“Stop it, Matt. He was over for dinner last week” says Kate

We all started laughing I was surprised about how close to the family Jacob was and I had never met him.

“How do you two know each other? Asks Jacob.

“Well you see Jacob” says Matt only to be interrupted by a screaming girl.

“Oh my gosh” everybody looks at her to see her covered in foam.

Suddenly the grass area started to get filed up by foam coming from all sides everybody just started to run towards it, while Chris turned the lights at the same time. He also started playing something like EDM or party music nothing I was very familiar with.

Kate pulls Matt away from us saying “I always wanted to dance in foam” and with that they disappeared into the growing crowd.

I sense Jacob is tense too tense for what I need him for so I ask Mark for some help.

“Hey Mark, get us 10 shots of patron” I say

Jacob looks at me with a confused smile on his face

“Oh, come on Jacob don’t tell me you don’t do shots” I say

“Of course, I do shots just didn’t think you could keep up with me” says Jacob mockingly “You look like a lightweight”

“Mark make that 20” I scream

Mark looks at me disapprovingly I just wave it off.

Once the twenty shots are there we count down to zero from three to start taking shots. No rules here just drink shots and whoever drinks more wins.

We drink and drink I grab two shots a time and take one from each hand Jacob is just taking one and then another. We are at 19 shots I have nine he has ten I am still swallowing my ninth shot when I see he is done with his I try to take the last shot in my hand but he grabs me an pulls me towards him taking the shot that’s in my hand by forcing me to spill it his way. A little of the shot falls on the side of his mouth so I say, “Here let me”

I grab a napkin but do not use it instead I lean over and lick the shot of the side of his mouth and work my way to his mouth and start kissing him.

He not only kisses me back he suffocates me he grabs me so I can’t pull away. He goes into my mouth as if trying to take back the little alcohol I took from him. I feel his tongue as he works it down my throat, I try to do the same to him but I cannot go as deep as he can. I let him kiss me viciously for as long I can hold my breath. Suddenly he releases me so he can to get air and I use that time to do the same. I look up at him once I am composed only to realize he is looking at me. Fire in his eyes, crazy hot desire fire.

“I won” he says

“I know” I reply

“What do you want as a reward? I ask him.

“You” he states

“Your place or my place” I say

“Neither” he replies. I am thrown off like what I am all for fun but having sex here would give a total new meaning to bar sex.

“Come” He says as he starts walking. So, I follow.

As I leave I see Chris looking at me, I look back at him and wink.

I get into his car which is very nice. I find a hotel room key sleeve on the floor it has the hotel name and room 215 written on it. I guess he already got a room for us. He drives I try to not lose the fire we had in the bar so I start touching his chest and work my way down to his crotch. However, once I get there I feel his massive gift. I know then that he has not lost his fire. He parks the car in front of the hotel and we get off. It’s the same hotel was written on the sleeve. We go in and there is a skinny guy at the front desk whom Jacob looks at and says

“510, is mine”

“Okay” replies the little guy almost red from blushing. That’s when I knew Jacob had already had sex with him.

We get on the elevator, he presses floor five only to turn around and lift me against the elevator wall. He presses his body against me as he starts kissing me again. He moves his hips in circular motion to make sure I can feel him. The elevator ride ends but I don’t want him to stop so I cross my feet around him and keep on kissing him forcing him to walk with me around him. He pushes me up against a wall and kisses me only to move to the next wall in a few seconds working our way through the floor until we make it to 510. He opens the room door he however turns and pushes me up against the door across from 510. We kiss and he walks backwards into the room. I hear the door opening behind us. I don’t get to see who it is but I say “Sorry” as I close the door behind me.

By now my shirt and pants are unbuttoned so as soon as Jacob throws me on the bed I take them off. I see him take his shirt off and the view is amazing. Not only is his body perfectly defined but he looks as if he has sex with people for a living because nobody else looks this good and perfect. He takes a condom out of his pocket and a small lube bottle. He was prepared and that made it even hotter. I feel like this is going in slow motion so I take off his belt and unbounded his pants the only thing between me and his massive shaft were his Calvin Klein boxers. He lifts me up again and throws me on the bed but follows me onto the bed he begins to kiss me, his hand moves from my body into my boxers. With a swift thug he rips my boxers off me and I cannot believe how hot this hookup is. He continues to touch me while I try to keep up with him however all I can keep doing is holding his thick shaft. I finally let it go and let my hands move around his body everything on him is rock hard. His abs, biceps, triceps they are all solid.  He finally lays down and lets me do some work. I kiss his body down to his cervix. I lick his shaft and start sucking it. I push it deep into my throat. He is surprised at my skills. He moans because the warm feeling my throat is giving his shaft is not one he gets regularly with the shaft he carries. I hear his moans grow louder and louder and I know he is close to release.

“Not yet it’s too soon” he says

I however don’t care I already have him in a vulnerable place and I am going to take advantage of it. He knows he cannot pull me off so he tries to push me down so I will choke and let him go. Which works however in his case just a second to late. He screams as he releases inside me for the most part. He pulls me up and kisses me again.

“You are just a box of surprises Kohl” say Jacob

“I do think I taste mighty fine, don’t you agree Kohl” continues to say Jacob as he tastes himself inside of me.

“I would have to agree” I say between laughs and gasps for air.

“I almost feel sorry for you. Your little stunt is going to cost you” Says Jacob I know he means me making him release before he wanted to.

I knew it would make him angry but angry sex has a history of being great sex.

He turns me over and I feel the moisture from his mouth getting closer to his shafts entry point. It feels so warm. He quickly pushes himself in me and I feel a sharp sensation coming from within me. I can feel him deep inside me. My body is telling me he is inside me. Once he is in I moan loudly because it’s all I can do.

He thrust himself forward and backwards over and over again the feeling it gives me is amazing I don’t want him to stop. He pulls out completely only to shove himself in me again and catches me off guard so I moan louder than before. He continues to do that and the effect is the same. He likes me moaning for him. He turns me back again to me facing him, he lifts up my feet then opens them for him to be able to lean forward, he kisses me and I get distracted with the kissing that when he shoves himself in me again. I scream but he is kissing me so I cannot scream almost as if I was feeding him my pleasure and he was driven by this. He keeps going forever longer than I have ever gone. He puts me on top so I can ride him but I use this time to regain composure so even though I am having him in me I am not letting him go as deep as I know he can. He catches on to my doing and turns me back again.

“Hold your ankles” he commands

So, I do, he pulls me to the edge of the bed he stands and puts his hands around my head forcing me to do almost a sit up position and when I finally position myself as he wants he finds his way into me. In a a rough manner he thrust in and out. I feel myself getting to release he can tell as well because my moans get higher in pitch as well as the shaking that overtakes my body. As if picture perfect, I find my release and watching m release makes him release still within me. He lets his body fall on top of me and I feel his hot and sweaty body pressed against mine. He gets his head up to mine and says

“Who are you” in an almost awe form.

“I’ll tell you in the morning, I am too tired right now” I say

He moves up to the bed as do I. we lay there and he kisses me again. We both doze off to a calm sleep. 



© 2017 JoseG


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on September 16, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017


Author

JoseG
JoseG

Tyler, TX



About
I like writing, reading and watching movies and shows. more..

Writing
Being Me Being Me

A Book by JoseG


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by JoseG


1. New Joel 1. New Joel

A Chapter by JoseG